oneBoro Forum

This is embarrassing 

wish Maddo would shut up about the sun, got *** all to do with it. We’re just awful. Defence without Ayala is a shambles 

• Like 1

League 1 could be fun, tbf.

We are going down.... derby matches against the netflix boys next season.....

• Like 1

Bloody hell. Brewster is giving our defence a masterclass right now. Defence and keeper not looking great right now.

really back this. the worst i've seen us at the back we are literally just ball watching and not marking at all. so easy for swansea.

Just now, macapes said:

We've been lucky.  Should be 4 down.  And we haven't had a shot on target

Think our luck has ran out now 😂

So it turns out this is what happens when Roberts, Tav, Spence, Fletch & Britt are all on the bench. 😞

5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Should have conceded again. We've looked good with the ball but our defensive frailties haven't been solved.

I thought we’d been poor on the ball tbh. Giving it away over and over again. If we had a bit more possession we might not look so bad defensively although our lack of pace anywhere probably makes that unlikely.

Change it you *** muppet

• Latest Posts

• Listen let’s not beat about the bush here because this IS the defining game that will tell us more about the squad, and NW then any game to-date, period.  Many posters have previously stated we done well against teams around the top, and there is no denying we did take points raising optimism and predictions about playoffs. The playoffs and I think one or two dared predict a top two finish, or was I dreaming, anyway these were based on BORO beating lesser teams. Now here they come because there is no lesser team then Derby. I’ll say it others won’t. Anything but a win should be seen as abstract failure, period. No excuses, no talk about the referee, weather, subs, set up, NW, weather, just a failure and a huge question mark about our future.    I expect a win, I expect us to bounce back from a horrific unforgettable previous game, I expect the players to prove, express themselves, I expect energy and pace, I expect a lot of players to get the monkey off there back, I expect smiling faces at full time.    A win is expected, a win it has to be! 
    • Indeed - that was just a trial to see how clubs would manage social distancing during matches. I'm fairly certain the club would not have made anything even close to a profit on that. Just pulling a number out of the air here, but I'd expect they'd need the ground to be at least half full to see any money after matchday costs are accounted for (stewards, policing and other ground / concourse staff). Might just break even at a third full. But quite honestly 2,000 fans isn't going to be much different from the trial. If anything the club might actually lose more than from having a closed stadium. That said, its a necessary "baby step" towards getting football back to normal. Gives staff the chance to get used to policing social distancing rules and fans the chance to get used to attending matches in a socially responsible way (hopefully). It has to be done this way because there are still too many idiots out there ignoring the rules and causing numbers to spike - even during lockdown (two major outbreaks just announced in Kent).  
    • I don’t think clubs are allowed to offer players new contracts on reduced term. I think that’s why we needed to wait for players contracts to run out in the past before offering them new ones.
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQRcUxNJEbs&ab_channel=ALLNIGHTLONG   Or the original
    • Roberts surely has to start this game , would like to see watmore given a run about second half aswell . Will be happy with the three points though as derby look a shambles this season