oneBoro Forum

Just now, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Lol 2-0 I thought it was still 1-0..  can we go back into lockdown...

Indeed.

Wish they'd just agreed to end the season and use the average points-per-game to decide places. The way this is shaping up we're down either way.

I wish the whole squad was out of contract this summer. As the whole lot of them are shocking

• Like 1

Oh dear.. 

Great, given away a penalty now 

Fricken penalty to Swansea 

never a penna man. george though wow hes finished, totally shot.

Penalty now so 3 down in 30 mins. Why o why did Woodgate pick this lineup

Player safety severely compromised here in my honest opinion, void the season with no relegations 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maddo saying that's sort of a dive, lol, he took his *** legs out. He might have anticipated it but it's not a dive at all.

• Latest Posts

• Would be the ideal place for Woody to begin rebuilding his career...  he would be sure to receive good wishes from us all. Being serious apart from Cowley, Big Sam and Benitez, most of the usual suspects are off the market and probably a little out of their League. No idea if there are any obvious choices but I suppose that they have taken decision now to give whoever takes the job the chance to do something in January window, but given the rumours about takeover bids, can't see it being advertised with any degree of job security.  Apparently Andrew Taylor in temporary charge.
    • We appear to be ball number 25 in tomorrow nights draw. Given present circumstances, not sure whether to hope for a quick exit to avoid fatigue and injuries or a decent run to boost confidence. Either way just hope we get matched with a team that are from lower in the leagues so that if they win, they get a bit of extra cash at a time that could help them and if we win, then hopefully will allow us to give some squad players a run out. Don't want to see another Prem draw..  strange how they nearly always manage to avoid meeting each other until the latter stages    
    • Sunderland have sacked Phil Parkinson.
    • He looks epic every time I see him in them training videos the club uploads. But that s literally all I am going off mate so dont add any weight to my views on him. He has a nice set of hair on him too.
    • I am not sure if it has been mentioned but seen articles in Gazette and Echo over weekend where NW said they were solely focusing they attentions on players currently in England. He also said it might be a case of looking at older players who dont mind being back up and/or have played for him in the past. Looking at the above and Warnock saying he targeting 1 or 2 more I feel it will be a wide man and defender he targets. Former to be more of a starter and the latter to be more of a back up. Some defenders and wide men that might fit the bil (just a bit of fun)l:- DEFENDERS: Sol Bamba, Peltier, Goode, Martin Kelly, Phil Jagielka WINGERS: Bolasie, Grosicki, Holliett, Mendez-Laing, Atsu, Snodgrass, El Ghazi, Kebano.