oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
FootballFansMH

Football fans mental health survey

Hi everyone,

I have asked permission to post this and I am okay to do so. I am researching the mental health of football fans in English professional football by undertaking a nation-wide survey. This survey is intended for anyone aged 18 + who currently lives in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland and is a fan of a team within the English professional leagues. It is concerned with understanding the mental health of fans of teams in English professional football and also how fans' mental health can be best supported and promoted in the future. The survey is anonymous for people to complete and does not require participants to give any contact details, such as email address. All research and personal data will be stored in electronic format, which will be encrypted/password-protected, and will be accessible only by the researcher and their supervisors. 

SURVEY HERE >>> https://edgehill.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/mental-health-of-football-fans-in-english-professional-foo  

I'm looking to engage with football fans across England and across the leagues and would be really grateful if people within this forum could complete the survey and provide information on how you feel Middlesbrough supports fans' mental health.

If anyone does have any questions regarding the survey please do not hesitate to contact me at 23298898@edgehill.ac.uk

• Like 1

You've come to the right place, my friend.  Boro fans are leading experts in mental anguish and torment 🤦‍♂️

19 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

You've come to the right place, my friend.  Boro fans are leading experts in mental anguish and torment 🤦‍♂️

And CT is the beloved leader of all things mental 😳

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Got a competition launching if your interested.   Predict all the scores in the Prem games this weekend 5 Points if you get the correct score 2 Points for correct result Person with the most points takes the pot   £5 a go Join the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1606647006164160/ Entry Form.xlsx
    • At this point I'd usually go check out how Millwall were doing and figure out how we could beat them. But whilst Stoke wasn't exactly a masterclass, the last two games in particular have left me bereft of confidence in this side. This squad isn't built out of League One quality players and yet the lack of quality coming from players at the moment makes it look like they are. Our passing and movement is so key to the way Warnock wants us to play but I just don't think anyone is really tackling this task together right now. We see some individual quality on display, particularly from Roberts and Britt at times in the last few games, but it's just not coming together as a unit. The final ball or decision is made too late, too strong or too weak. I agree with some others that I don't think that effort is necessarily the issue... it's just quality when and where it matters. We don't have a single player in the squad right now who's capable of planting a ball on a player's noggin on a consistent basis from a dead ball, never mind when in the flow of play. Still, the team? Hopefully Spence is back... this is what comes to mind. Stojanovic Spence Fry Friend Coulson Tav Howson Saville Roberts Fletcher Britt
    • I so thought that this match was on at 5pm.  Let's hope my 2pm work meeting takes less than an hour.  (Or do I want the meeting to go on for ages so that I avoid seeing how rubbish we are?)
    • Which is why I dont get the clamour for 2 up top. Whether we play one or 2 up front we rarely score. We might as well keep it tight, frustrate and see what happens. If we had an Ian Baird type forward then it might suit us but with the limited soft forwards we have its a waste of a position.
    • Lambs are nastier than that......more like being savaged by a dead sheep