oneBoro Forum

Woodgate Gone. Warnock In

2 hours ago, Snowblind said:

Not gonna lie. I can't stand Warnock as a human being. But hopefully he gets enough out of our players to keep us the Championship and then we find a younger, hungrier less ****ish coach to take us forward. 

He's a huge SG fan, so will work hard to do his bae proud at least. 

(Edit: Also said I couldn't stand Woody as a human being and he was thick as ****. Hope this doesn't follow the same trajectory 😅)

Why do you hate Warnock so much? Genuine question.

I've always found him quite funny and honest in interviews, but don't know a lot about him as a bloke. 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when both tony pulis and neil warnock have manged your club within 1 year of each other, you know your clubs going through some serious ***.

Getting relegated to League 1 would've been pretty embarrassing too

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Uwe said:

First of all, welcome to the forum VKA. Just to let you know how we do things here. 
All opinions and comments are welcome but we tend to steer away from inflammatory name calling. It also helps if you explain the reasoning behind your thoughts as this will help promote discussion and interaction

However I look forward to seeing more from you. 
Take care 👍

Oh I liked the original post better 😂

7 minutes ago, VikingKingAdam said:

Like being at kindergarten! Post was totally killed. Didnt realize people get easily offended on a football forum, worlds gone mad. 😞

Not offended at all buddy. 🙂 Just trying to maintain a level of decency/standards on the forum that’s all

12 minutes ago, VikingKingAdam said:

Like being at kindergarten! Post was totally killed. Didnt realize people get easily offended on a football forum, worlds gone mad. 😞

Welcome to oneBoro, feel free to not post

29 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Just curious

Where you happier when:

A: Pulis Left? 

B: Woodgate left? 

Pulis. His football just depressed me to tears and was buzzing to finally move on. With Woody, it's a mixture of relief and embarrassment. Relief that we might actually stay up, embarrassment that we abandoned our new club 'philosophy' before the season even ended as well as the fact we're just a total shambles. 

Banter era is without doubt in full force

18 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Just curious

Where you happier when:

Pulis for me, without a doubt. I honestly did not feel a weight lifted off the shoulders when we confirmed Woodgate went yesterday, we always as a group kind of felt he'd have to take the hit at some point on the back of one of the worst financial backings a Boro manager has had in recent years, even from before he was confirmed as manager. He was the fall guy and losing him as boss, however necessary, just feels like coming to perhaps the expected conclusion somewhat earlier than I personally thought it would happen.

On the flip side, I think there was always a worry we'd find some way of keeping Pulis. Gibson certainly didn't want to lose him and apparently made him an offer. But so many had jumped off the Boro bandwagon and didn't have anything but negativity and the same old repeated rubbish every week to contribute. Quite like watching Pulis' team, in fact. People were so angry all the time, the apparent apathy under Woodgate was easier to navigate for me.

I think being a Boro fan was harder higher up the table with Pulis than it was trying to avoid relegation with Woodgate, which says it all for me.

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Is that your mate Adamboro from Dubai DZ?

I think it would be hilarious if he's still trying to get in. Like he'd made it his life's work to penetrate a Boro forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Just curious

Where you happier when:

I was happier when Woodgate left, Pulis had a style that not many agreed with but he wasn't a bad coach had Pulis stayed this season I believe we have finished comfortably mid table with the same team. Woodgate was Gibsons attempt to do everything on the cheap that horribly backfired, he had no style and did not learn from his mistakes that were forgivable at the start of the season been a new manager. 

59 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Just curious

Where you happier when:

Unpopular opinion but I’d rather watch us play in league 1 that watch what Pulis delivered in the championship 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Unpopular opinion but I’d rather watch us play in league 1 that watch what Pulis delivered in the championship 

But would you rather watch Woodgate as manager in L1 or Pulis in Championship? 

2 minutes ago, macapes said:

image.gif.729679c20346eadd9cccb93b84535f05.gif

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, macapes said:

What about Woodgate as manager in L2? 

I was more relieved when I heard that Woodgate had gone as I didn’t think it would happen also I didn’t mind Pulis that much.
My top 5 favourite departures, in terms of relief that they had gone would be;

1 Strachan

2 Woodgate 

3 Mowbray

4 Monk

5 Agnew. 

What a shower of managers we’ve had. 

• Like 2