Good Idea?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Is This good for Boro

• Yes
    • No
    • Too Little, too late
    • Rather keep my interity rather than the points
    • There had to be better out there

Just a quick poll to get the numbers and feeling. There are too many personal reasons for discussion that can happen on the other thread. I just want the general consensus  

yep, as a man you can disagree/dislike him as much as you want, but as a manager he's one of the more successful ones & one that can (fingers crossed) stop our slide.

• Like 1

Think there's a whole lot riding on how it works in the short or long term. I really don't want Neil Warnock in charge but then clearly even Gibson thought it was beyond Woodgate to keep us up at this stage. Here's hoping he keeps us up then buggers off.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Think there's a whole lot riding on how it works in the short or long term. I really don't want Neil Warnock in charge but then clearly even Gibson thought it was beyond Woodgate to keep us up at this stage. Here's hoping he keeps us up then buggers off.

I have a feeling that won't be the case, you know how this club works, I  think he'll be here next season.

• Like 1

I wonder how much Warnock's been promised if he keeps us up.

After Saturday's performance though, Gibson just had to act.  8 games.......let's just hope Warnock is the Messiah.

I dislike Warnocks views regarding brexit and “I cannot wait to get out of the EU and To he’ll with the rest of the World”. But that seems commonplace for his demographic. 

footballing wise, til the end of the season it’s a no brainier really.  I wouldn’t want him staying beyond that though. See us safe til the summer, bow out and let someone come in to remould the squad into their own. (Not Woodgate 🤣)

• Like 2

I don't see how anyone could say this is a bad decision after watching Woodgate's Boro 😂 On a more serious note, he's done well at this level and if he keeps us up and gets us playing better, I wouldn't mind him staying for next season.

"Too little, too late" for me.  I mean it's good, but should have happened way earlier.  And at the very least, before the Swansea game.  If you were going to sack Woodgate, don't give him the few weeks training before the restart, let the new guy have it. 

Warnock has a hell of job on his hands, there's barely any time between games.  Have to hope for that "new manager bump", because I don't know that anyone can turn this lot around without real time to train.

• Like 2