oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke (A) 2-0 (Fletcher, Tavernier)

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

STOKE VERSUS MIDDLESBROUGH Details Teams – Stoek v Middlesbrough Location – The Bet365 Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Sat 27th June 2020 Kick o

Warnock. Retires (for the 473rd time). Signs 8 match contract with Boro. Keeps Boro up with 2 games to spare. Can't resist the allure of one more season in management, for a club and chairman he's alw

Agree with those saying don’t get carried away etc. But when you say “on another day if stoke had scored there chances we’d have lost 3-2”, you also have to factor in that on another day we could/shou

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mj south said:

God I'm nervous for this game, I can't believe Luton beat Swansea when they looked like World beaters against us

Not surprised Luton played well against us and we were still in Woodgate mode last week

I think this is the first game I've looked forward to in a long time, looks a strong side on paper!

Also, I'm sure Rudy leaving with his 5 league goals in 2 and a half years will sorely affect us 😂

4 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Not surprised Luton played well against us and we were still in Woodgate mode last week

Highlights just how bad Woodgate was, hopefully after this game it will highlight it even more

• Like 2

We need to win just to tread water the way the other results are going. They had about 10 minutes injury time in the Luton game and Swansea still couldn't score!

9 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

Sums Gestede up really. The time he’s been out injured, earning a full wage and his goals return for us has been so shocking bad, yet he can’t commit to help the team for an extra month. Good riddance. 
Makes Woodgate’s decision to play him even more ludicrous. 

His injuries and goals return have got nowt to do with this. He's always worked his way back from injury and got back into the team regardless of the amount he's had, he's not been sat on his *** doing nothing. He's never been a prolific goalscorer and he's had injury problems before we even signed him. That's not his fault when we throw a £40k contract at him, is it?

Incredible that anyone is actually *** off he's not staying. The club is saving around £100-200k from not keeping him around and he's one of the worst signings we've ever made that most people couldn't wait to be shot of and blasted him for sticking around through his contract for such a long time. Now he's actually leaving and some are *** off at him for doing that? Incredible.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Hi everyone,

fairly new to the forum and only commenting as Woodgate has finally gone. If it wasn’t for the results so far today I’d say i was looking forward to this game! 

does anyone have a link to watch please?

thank you and UTB