oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke (A) 2-0 (Fletcher, Tavernier)

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

STOKE VERSUS MIDDLESBROUGH Details Teams – Stoek v Middlesbrough Location – The Bet365 Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Sat 27th June 2020 Kick o

Warnock. Retires (for the 473rd time). Signs 8 match contract with Boro. Keeps Boro up with 2 games to spare. Can't resist the allure of one more season in management, for a club and chairman he's alw

Agree with those saying don’t get carried away etc. But when you say “on another day if stoke had scored there chances we’d have lost 3-2”, you also have to factor in that on another day we could/shou

Posted Images

I haven't paid to stream this game as I'm moving house (as you've found out) 😆 could someone confirm the formation when game kicks off please, interested to see how we're lining up with that team

Anyone looking for a live stream - this seems to be working okay for me (though I'm using Opera with VPN activated):

http://www.usagoals.video/c/football/football/27-06-2020/stoke-city-vs-middlesbrough/2/

EDIT:

If there's no volume control at first, try refreshing the page.

Just noticed (particularly galling) that Luton have managed to beat Swansea 0-1 away from home. 😡

12 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

I've just remembered the ending of "Old Yeller"....does this mean George won't be here next season...

You’ve just opened a whole tin of emotions there. 😢