oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke (A) 2-0 (Fletcher, Tavernier)

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

STOKE VERSUS MIDDLESBROUGH Details Teams – Stoek v Middlesbrough Location – The Bet365 Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Sat 27th June 2020 Kick o

Warnock. Retires (for the 473rd time). Signs 8 match contract with Boro. Keeps Boro up with 2 games to spare. Can't resist the allure of one more season in management, for a club and chairman he's alw

Agree with those saying don’t get carried away etc. But when you say “on another day if stoke had scored there chances we’d have lost 3-2”, you also have to factor in that on another day we could/shou

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

Nick Powell is such a diver, a late slide by Howson sure but it doesn't even look like he makes contact with Powell.

I think that was a free kick tbh mate. Even Howson knew it.

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Good grief! Another gilt-edged chance for Boro. We were just a toe's length away from getting a 2nd there.

Boro are actually playing some good football!!

Looking like a team that takes decissions instead of being affraid to

• Like 1

Their crowd track is very strange, random groans and cheers/claps at random points, the others I've seen and heard so far have looked like they were being controlled by someone to make different sounds at different times. This just sounds like a loop.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Their crowd track is very strange, random groans and cheers/claps at random points, the others I've seen and heard so far have looked like they were being controlled by someone to make different sounds at different times. This just sounds like a loop.

Yeah it's pretty weird when the ball goes out for a throw and then there's a big cheer.

On 6/23/2020 at 4:24 PM, AnglianRed said:

Along with the news that Woody's gone (as manager, if not physically), this is the second thing that's made me smile today. I've missed BU's audio summaries. 😁

When I made some predictions (pre-lockdown) as to how our last 13 matches would go, I had this down as one of our 3 possible wins...the others being Barnsley (argh!) and Hull.

If the usual new manager clichés apply and we get some sort of bounce back, its certainly not beyond the realms of possibility.

Reckon we could still get 3 points from this (remember BU goblins have magic powers!) but would be quite happy with a point.

remaining fixtures 2019_20_LI (2).jpg

Only a point behind then. So 9 points from 8 games and I still would not put money on it, but that just reflects the confidence and how poor I think the club has faired. Look let’s be honest,  we will be relieved if we survive this season and that just about sums up the excitement of yet another year. I’m hoping and praying we turn a good run in for the sake of the town and long suffering fans 

• Like 1