oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke (A) 2-0 (Fletcher, Tavernier)

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

STOKE VERSUS MIDDLESBROUGH Details Teams – Stoek v Middlesbrough Location – The Bet365 Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Sat 27th June 2020 Kick o

Warnock. Retires (for the 473rd time). Signs 8 match contract with Boro. Keeps Boro up with 2 games to spare. Can't resist the allure of one more season in management, for a club and chairman he's alw

Agree with those saying don’t get carried away etc. But when you say “on another day if stoke had scored there chances we’d have lost 3-2”, you also have to factor in that on another day we could/shou

Posted Images

I actually dont know what Warnock will do for this one, its probably going to based on keeping it tight and try grab a goal to win the game late on. Hopefully he can talk them through the game, the water breaks will come in useful for his first game opportunity to make up for limited time on the training ground to coach them try get in their heads bit of organisation at the back. 

• Like 2

If it's a case of keeping it simple I think the team will be

Pears

Friend

Fry

Moukoudi

Shotton

Roberts

McNair

Saville

Tavernier

Fletcher

Assombalonga

Keep it tight at the back but with pace up top and out wide.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Brunners said:

I think you could get more goalkeepers in there if you really tried mate.

I dunno - the way the team is playing at the moment, may as well see if Aynsley is any good as a right-back. 😁

• Like 1
14 hours ago, edinboro said:

If it's a case of keeping it simple I think the team will be

Pears

Friend

Fry

Moukoudi

Shotton

Roberts

McNair

Saville

Tavernier

Fletcher

Assombalonga

Keep it tight at the back but with pace up top and out wide.

Again Someone Who forgot about Dre  Howson 🤷‍♂️

15 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Again Someone Who forgot about Dre  Howson 🤷‍♂️

I don't think he adds enough in midfield Vs the others. Probs best at right back but I would love to see Spence start there but that is doubtful. Shotton is decent there. Him or Howson equally effective in different ways.

So what do you reckon?

Will we be smarter and more street wise tomorrow than last week?

I wonder if he will feel obliged to play captain Friend, who certainly let himself down last time out

20 minutes ago, ChipBarrington said:

Its worrying if Friend looks shot against opposition but justifies selection when training against us....

I reckon Warnock will have us drilled. A very objective appointment and I have faith he will keep us up.

Very good point chip. It probably shows how bad the rest of our players are 😳

Friend shouldn't play he was the pick of a bad bunch last week and he's well finished, I'd definitely have Roberts in the side only player who looked like doing anything against Swansea, and personally hope Nmecha never kicks a ball again for us, absolute garbage, the reincarnation of Ricketts.