oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke (A) 2-0 (Fletcher, Tavernier)

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

STOKE VERSUS MIDDLESBROUGH Details Teams – Stoek v Middlesbrough Location – The Bet365 Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Sat 27th June 2020 Kick o

Warnock. Retires (for the 473rd time). Signs 8 match contract with Boro. Keeps Boro up with 2 games to spare. Can't resist the allure of one more season in management, for a club and chairman he's alw

Agree with those saying don’t get carried away etc. But when you say “on another day if stoke had scored there chances we’d have lost 3-2”, you also have to factor in that on another day we could/shou

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

It'll take a while for Warnock to de-Woodgate-ify the team. Even so, the first half has given me confidence I haven't felt since Luton on the opening day of the season. Give Warnock a fortnight to drill the players, and we should be able to beat any bottom-half team.

True - I wasn't expecting miracles. But that spell we had in the first half made me think the lads had remembered how to play. We really need a similar spell this half - create some more chances and try to see the game out.

• Like 1

Warnocks putting the pub team setup we've been watching for 10 months to absolute shame all we ever needed was a competent manager in charge, Warnock's looking mighty good for me for the job next season.

• Like 1
Just now, sanddancer said:

Hell!  That was against the run of play, more please... 

100% against the run of play. Just puts them back in their box 😀