oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Stoke (A) 2-0 (Fletcher, Tavernier)

God I'm nervous for this game, I can't believe Luton beat Swansea when they looked like World beaters against us

Only 3 points off the bottom now, could be 2 if Barnsley win.

5 minutes ago, mj south said:

got the poof in

Moving house, should of whats app the wife that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I am looking at this game with a New set of eyes 

IMG_20200627_152531.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mj south said:

God I'm nervous for this game, I can't believe Luton beat Swansea when they looked like World beaters against us

Not surprised Luton played well against us and we were still in Woodgate mode last week

I think this is the first game I've looked forward to in a long time, looks a strong side on paper!

Also, I'm sure Rudy leaving with his 5 league goals in 2 and a half years will sorely affect us 😂

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

I am looking at this game with a New set of eyes 

IMG_20200627_152531.jpg

Rose tinted @SmogDane ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Not surprised Luton played well against us and we were still in Woodgate mode last week

Highlights just how bad Woodgate was, hopefully after this game it will highlight it even more

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mj south said:

Moving house, should of whats app the wife that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We need to win just to tread water the way the other results are going. They had about 10 minutes injury time in the Luton game and Swansea still couldn't score!

9 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

Sums Gestede up really. The time he’s been out injured, earning a full wage and his goals return for us has been so shocking bad, yet he can’t commit to help the team for an extra month. Good riddance. 
Makes Woodgate’s decision to play him even more ludicrous. 

His injuries and goals return have got nowt to do with this. He's always worked his way back from injury and got back into the team regardless of the amount he's had, he's not been sat on his *** doing nothing. He's never been a prolific goalscorer and he's had injury problems before we even signed him. That's not his fault when we throw a £40k contract at him, is it?

Incredible that anyone is actually *** off he's not staying. The club is saving around £100-200k from not keeping him around and he's one of the worst signings we've ever made that most people couldn't wait to be shot of and blasted him for sticking around through his contract for such a long time. Now he's actually leaving and some are *** off at him for doing that? Incredible.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Hi everyone,

fairly new to the forum and only commenting as Woodgate has finally gone. If it wasn’t for the results so far today I’d say i was looking forward to this game! 

does anyone have a link to watch please?

thank you and UTB

I'm honestly glad he's no longer an option, means we won't have to hear people raging if he plays.

• Latest Posts

• I can’t agree that a striker would solve all our problems, it’s exactly that kind of thinking that has got us in this position back in 2017. What we need once and for all is footballers who can play in the attacking third and actually keep the ball up there and do stuff with it.  The likes of Jota, Gaston, watkins even *** ‘Chair’. THOSE are the style of players we need to bring in, not more strikers. Watching Brighton today was depressing, their interplay around utds area was great to watch, it was inventive and full of movement. I’m sick of seeing and saying the same thing about how we attack, how predictable and laboured it is. The reason it’s that way is our attacking players just haven’t got the technical ability. We are full of runners and crossers and hoofers, putting hopeful balls into areas. We generally scrap goals or punish opposition mistakes and we will NEVER score any meaningful amount without a decent pattern to our attack.
    • im obviously not suggesting that theres players with 100% conversion rate who scores every time,  i do however believe that there are plenty of strikers that will finish more often than not from 6 yards out like the two birtt britt chances today.
    • Marcus Maddison posted the below on Instagram today. We know Warnock likes a gamble with the likes of Taraabt and El Hadj Diouf. He could be just the person Marcus needs in his life to turn it around and be our outlet. marcusmaddison11 27 today 🥳 but can’t mask the fact that this year has been the worst of my life. No goals achieved, my best friend died 🐕😭, love life non existent ☠️ & now Jobless 🤷🏼‍♂️. So happy birthday To myself & knowing next year can’t be any worse surely 🤔🤨 #mm11 #birthday #inspire #life#job #dad #dog  
    • The thing is we need wingers who create 20 chances a game like Leeds United did for Bamford and co last season 😄. As we currently only create 1 chance if ya lucky per game. 
    • This match showed what we all know is we need to sign some left Wingbacks or actual wingers. As we were better than QPR in every department but the wings that they exposed us on.