oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Empty Seats

Video - Can Warnock keep Middlesbrough Up?

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, 

Thought Boro fans would be interested in the latest video on my YouTube channel - all about Warnock and the appointment! 

It is a YouTube channel all about the Football League so please consider subscribing if you are into that sort of thing! 

Any support appreciated and good luck for the rest of the season! 

Watch here: CAN NEIL WARNOCK KEEP MIDDLESBROUGH UP?

Edited by Empty Seats
Link was broken
  • Like 2

Pretty decent analysis. I don't think anyone thinks Warnock will be a long term appointment, but if he can keep us up and bring some stability, that would be great.

Good optimistic viewpoint (you’re obviously not a Boro fan 😉

has enjoyed that 👍

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Which is why I dont get the clamour for 2 up top. Whether we play one or 2 up front we rarely score. We might as well keep it tight, frustrate and see what happens. If we had an Ian Baird type forward then it might suit us but with the limited soft forwards we have its a waste of a position.
    • Lambs are nastier than that......more like being savaged by a dead sheep
    • Yeh  the goals scored column doesn't lie, but I can honestly say that at the end of the QPR game I wasn't saying our players couldn't have given anymore. Warnock has spoken about defending from the front I watched  QPR defenders when they had the ball  with plenty of time to pass not  getting closed down or hurried. A QPR team with very little to play for should have come off that pitch bruised and battered known they'd been in a game rather than feeling they'd being mauled by a lamb.
    • not sure marcus browne is going to do a job at left back..
    • That's Marcus Browne off to Wembley.