• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnock deal 100% done and will be announced shortly. (Not the appointment I wanted) - Friend has been offered extension but on significantly reduced terms with possibility of coaching at the end

In fairness, Warnock didn't leave Cardiff that long ago, so it's not like there's been a massive turnover of players. Some of the players he signed might yet move on for big money. Also, quoting

If we were sacking Karanka to replace him with no one and just accept relegation we should have just stuck with Karanka for the championship, I think we'd have bounce straight back up -----------

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

More like a cunning plan 😄

Is it as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on and is now working for the U.N. at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Would be a massive coup but Alex Neil would be a great appointment. Only suggest him as if Preston don’t make play offs again I wonder if he would consider moving to, what I think is generally thought of, as a bigger club (Boro). 

20 hours ago, Lurker said:

Not sure what happened but it was a mess. 

Round was told he was DOF. Got here and was asked to be assistant

Keane was here as a coach, refused to be anything less than assistant as that was his role at Ireland

Leo was told he'd be first team coach, got here and was asked to be keeper coach. That's why the Danny Coyne appointment was later than the others. 

Jesus - what an absolute car crash! 

Sounds like something you'd have expected to see in the Mike Basset film. 🤦‍♂️ 😮 😡

20 hours ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

The thing I love about the Boro is how we always have a foolproof plan for success 😏

not listening dumb and dumber GIF

A typical meeting of the MFC board to discuss recruitment policy?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I just use the gif box at the top

73A5141E-99C7-4D94-99CD-74C85001E84D.jpeg

Yes, but that only allows you to find gifs through the Giphy add-on and not any gif you find on external pages. The one i wanted to post wasn't on Giphy. I think the only way to do it is to download the gif and attach it, but then it comes up as a video, 

20 hours ago, Lurker said:

Not sure what happened but it was a mess. 

Round was told he was DOF. Got here and was asked to be assistant

Keane was here as a coach, refused to be anything less than assistant as that was his role at Ireland

Leo was told he'd be first team coach, got here and was asked to be keeper coach. That's why the Danny Coyne appointment was later than the others. 

I know SG owns the club but was this his doing or was it Bevington or Bauser? It hardly fills me with confidence going forward!

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

Yes, but that only allows you to find gifs through the Giphy add-on and not any gif you find on external pages. The one i wanted to post wasn't on Giphy. I think the only way to do it is to download the gif and attach it, but then it comes up as a video, 

image.gif.9a61b5a3d7145d95b91f297792524df8.gif

Just now, Uwe said:

image.gif.9a61b5a3d7145d95b91f297792524df8.gif

It works for me but I have added the Giphy app to my iPhone keyboard 

27 minutes ago, Uwe said:

It works for me but I have added the Giphy app to my iPhone keyboard 

Maybe I'm just being thick here, but I'm talking about using gifs that are not on Giphy, but rather on a different site. Not all the gifs in the world are on Giphy. The one I wanted to post was on gfycat.com  https://thumbs.gfycat.com/InfamousDirtyAngwantibo-mobile.mp4

Alex Neil is a great shout. We need a DoF of some sort as well.

I hope Gibson is looking at those he looked at last summer before settling on Woodgate. I bet the same people would be interested.