oneBoro Forum

Candidates for our next manager...

I think I know where the misunderstanding came from. 

It was a couple of days before Halloween and Woody was chatting to Keane. Keane was worried because he only had half an hour between training and the beginning of the trick or treating. Woody told him that he couldn’t leave early and he’d have to take training in his outfit.

Keane said, that’ll be a laugh You’ll be taking training with a warlock. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnock deal 100% done and will be announced shortly. (Not the appointment I wanted) - Friend has been offered extension but on significantly reduced terms with possibility of coaching at the end

In fairness, Warnock didn't leave Cardiff that long ago, so it's not like there's been a massive turnover of players. Some of the players he signed might yet move on for big money. Also, quoting

If we were sacking Karanka to replace him with no one and just accept relegation we should have just stuck with Karanka for the championship, I think we'd have bounce straight back up -----------

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Who was it who said warnock was helping Woodgate earlier on in the season? 

I searched the forum for Warnock references. I found this. 

Screenshot_20200702-155848.png

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

I searched the forum for Warnock references. I found this. 

Screenshot_20200702-155848.png

Thanks mate,

It's okay I found out who originally posted it and it came as no surprise.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Thanks mate,

It's okay I found out who originally posted it and it came as no surprise.

That bloody brother of yours again eh?  Is it possible that he was adopted do ya think? 🤔

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

That bloody brother of yours again eh?  Is it possible that he was adopted do ya think? 🤔

Well you’re the Dad so ask yourself 

• Haha 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

Mate, I've often questioned that over the years!  But I'd go and see someone about that vendetta that you have.... Not healthy at all  🤣😆

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Mate, I've often questioned that over the years!  But I'd go and see someone about that vendetta that you have.... Not healthy at all  🤣😆

No vendetta at all.  Your brother is sound, don't read it any other way than just mucking about 👍

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

No vendetta at all.  Your brother is sound, don't read it any other way than just mucking about 👍

You haven't seen how distraught he can get at times and struggles to sleep because of your comments 😂😂

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

I'd be more concerned about CT's fondness for sheep......... 

Why? have you got woolly type curly hair OC?

League 1: David Artell

Championship: Karl Robinson

Just accepting the rebuilds required which we should have accepted last summer not been pig headed about rejecting Randolph/McNair bids should have shifted whoever we could now we're in a summer where we have no choice but to shift Britt and co god knows what we'd get for him but I'm hoping we go with a PROVEN manager who while been given room and scope for next season will also know there is a standard and expectation medium term at Middlesbrough football club there will be pressure.