• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnock deal 100% done and will be announced shortly. (Not the appointment I wanted) - Friend has been offered extension but on significantly reduced terms with possibility of coaching at the end

In fairness, Warnock didn't leave Cardiff that long ago, so it's not like there's been a massive turnover of players. Some of the players he signed might yet move on for big money. Also, quoting

If we were sacking Karanka to replace him with no one and just accept relegation we should have just stuck with Karanka for the championship, I think we'd have bounce straight back up -----------

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Not a clue. But he wasn't here lol

100% I know he wasn't here helping out, contrary to what smoggydownsouth's friend who is a porter said.

Absolute rubbish. 

Woodgate refused to have any help in earlier on in the season when it was offered.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

100% I know he wasn't here helping out, contrary to what smoggydownsouth's friend who is a porter said.

Absolute rubbish. 

Woodgate refused to have any help in earlier on in the season when it was offered.

Yeah, from what I know about Woody this is highly likely to be accurate.

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Yeah, from what I know about Woody this is highly likely to be accurate.

Unfortunately I don't know if it was Warnock that they offered, but he was definitely offered someone experienced and point blanked refused.i 

4 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

Unfortunately I don't know if it was Warnock that they offered, but he was definitely offered someone experienced and point blanked refused.i 

I know the club offered Round a role but he refused to work under Woody. Whole thing has been a complete *** show, and the damage could be pretty long lasting. 

6 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

Absolute rubbish. 

@diggerlad07. What is your issue with @Smoggydownsouth and where he gets his info from?

6 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It was @Smoggydownsouth I believe. Could be wrong, can't be bothered to go back and check but I know it was one of the ITKers on here.

I was told that at Christmas when we were on a 6/7 game run 

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

@diggerlad07. What is your issue with @Smoggydownsouth and where he gets his info from?

Issue is that someone on this forum is very very well connected with the club and I don't think it's fair when someone posts complete lies which puts the club in a negative light. 

Yes, we all get information wrong and I recognise that and understand that but I don't think it's fair that fans are mislead into believing posts which are made up.

I know the poster who is very well connected to the club and I am sure the admins will be confirm this.

I have always been happy to reveal where I get my information from and take the criticism when it's wrong which it has been, but I am sure if he revealed his source then you would understand why people get annoyed.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, nunthorpered said:

I know the club offered Round a role but he refused to work under Woody. Whole thing has been a complete *** show, and the damage could be pretty long lasting. 

Wasn't that earlier though, in the summer?  He was offered the Asst Manager role, Keane was offered coach and Leo was offered GK coach after they'd all been lead to believe that they were being brought in for DoF, Asst Manager and First team coach respectively?  Woodgate wasn't even part of it all, he was just walking along a corridor on the hunt for a bacon butty when he got dragged into the meeting and given the Manager's job.  Smoggydownsouth told me that diggerlad told him that 👍

So we have a Gazette journalist and someone who is "very very well connected" (not just very well connected) to MFC on here?

On top of that, when you consider who I am, OneBoro really does have all the ITK bases covered...😎