• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnock deal 100% done and will be announced shortly. (Not the appointment I wanted) - Friend has been offered extension but on significantly reduced terms with possibility of coaching at the end

In fairness, Warnock didn't leave Cardiff that long ago, so it's not like there's been a massive turnover of players. Some of the players he signed might yet move on for big money. Also, quoting

If we were sacking Karanka to replace him with no one and just accept relegation we should have just stuck with Karanka for the championship, I think we'd have bounce straight back up -----------

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

Wasn't that earlier though, in the summer?  He was offered the Asst Manager role, Keane was offered coach and Leo was offered GK coach after they'd all been lead to believe that they were being brought in for DoF, Asst Manager and First team coach respectively?  Woodgate wasn't even part of it all, he was just walking along a corridor on the hunt for a bacon butty when he got dragged into the meeting and given the Manager's job.  Smoggydownsouth told me that diggerlad told him that 👍

Yeah that was in the summer, but woody had already got that. Round just refused to work with him. Wouldn't be surprised if woody was just getting a lucozade out the vending machine though

21 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

No thanks 

Personally, I think that's the type of appointment we would make but I feel an experienced coach is what's needed once again in the summer because the rebuild is going to absolutely massive and essential for this football club.

Warnock or Pearson I'd like to see take on the task. 

6 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Personally, I think that's the type of appointment we would make but I feel an experienced coach is what's needed once again in the summer because the rebuild is going to absolutely massive and essential for this football club.

Warnock or Pearson I'd like to see take on the task. 

Agree. Id like Warnock to stay if he pulls the great escape off. 

Why would people want to fall into the same trap of Warnock? A limited team who ultimately would have no ability to change the way it plays when Warnock inevitably leaves?

An experienced manager is the only way forward, but surely one who isn’t only going to stay for one year? 

Chris Hughton? Jokanovic? Would they be out of our reach now?

15 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Why would people want to fall into the same trap of Warnock? A limited team who ultimately would have no ability to change the way it plays when Warnock inevitably leaves?

An experienced manager is the only way forward, but surely one who isn’t only going to stay for one year? 

Chris Hughton? Jokanovic? Would they be out of our reach now?

Yes I think

I'd want Hughton, but he won't come here. I'd have Karanka back, but I don't think he'd be taken on again.

It's going to be an interesting summer whether we stay up or not.

But I do think it will be Warnock if we do stay up.

• Like 1