• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnock deal 100% done and will be announced shortly. (Not the appointment I wanted) - Friend has been offered extension but on significantly reduced terms with possibility of coaching at the end

In fairness, Warnock didn't leave Cardiff that long ago, so it's not like there's been a massive turnover of players. Some of the players he signed might yet move on for big money. Also, quoting

If we were sacking Karanka to replace him with no one and just accept relegation we should have just stuck with Karanka for the championship, I think we'd have bounce straight back up -----------

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

If it was a choice between Warnock and Johnson, I'd probably pick Johnson. I'm not greatly happy with the prospect of either, tbh.

You want Marvin as the next manager @wilsoncgp? Wait until the nepotism boo boys get at you 😂

• Like 1

We'll get a league 2 manager who is out of work because it will be another 'transition season'.  Just like this season was advertised by the club as being a 'transition season' (to league 1 - except those of us who mentioned the possibility early on were laughed at).  I've been saying for ages that Gibson is totally out of touch with the modern game.   However,  as long as we are in a higher position than when he took over, many fans will worship Gibbo. 

No idea. Someone with experience but not another one of the merry-go-rounds. Hughton would probably be perfect but I doubt he'd want to come even if we do survive. I can see Pearson getting sacked and Gibson going for him. Personally I'd probably want to look outside of England.

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

No idea. Someone with experience but not another one of the merry-go-rounds. Hughton would probably be perfect but I doubt he'd want to come even if we do survive. I can see Pearson getting sacked and Gibson going for him. Personally I'd probably want to look outside of England.

Denmark?

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• Haha 2

Fabrizio Ravanelli has been saying he's wanted the job so wouldn't be surprised if he came. But if Gibson really means business and wants to take boro places again he needs to bring in Hugton or Jokanovic!  

sat watching the football show on sky sports and im impresed with mario melchiot , hes just began life in management and will be someone to keep an eye on , dont ever imagine we will be a fit for him though. but he will be a suceess in the naer future somewhere.