• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnock deal 100% done and will be announced shortly. (Not the appointment I wanted) - Friend has been offered extension but on significantly reduced terms with possibility of coaching at the end

In fairness, Warnock didn't leave Cardiff that long ago, so it's not like there's been a massive turnover of players. Some of the players he signed might yet move on for big money. Also, quoting

If we were sacking Karanka to replace him with no one and just accept relegation we should have just stuck with Karanka for the championship, I think we'd have bounce straight back up -----------

Posted Images

I always get nervous when people want time to think about things. I would have hoped it would have been announced immediately. 

We might be in an El Tel scenario.

Having said that, I'm not too concerned. There's a plethora of good managers out there that are available including Hughton, Pearson and even Karanka.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TheJew said:

I always get nervous when people want time to think about things. I would have hoped it would have been announced immediately. 

We might be in an El Tel scenario.

Having said that, I'm not too concerned. There's a plethora of good managers out there that are available including Hughton, Pearson and even Karanka.

Question is do you trust boro to make the right appointment 😅

5 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Question is do you trust boro to make the right appointment 😅

Hahah this is essentially my stance. I’m not crazy about the prospect of Warnock but I have 0 faith in the board to make a better appointment.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

Don't ask me why it hasn't been announced yet (typical Boro I suppose), but Warnock agreed and signed contracts last week when his wife was down visiting and has now gone away for a few days.

He's left Gibson with list of targets to pursue and the task to the sort out the contracts for his backroom staff.

I have no idea when it will be announced, I was just informed 'shortly' but personally I would of hoped by the end of the week.

Any other club when contracts were signed would announce it and then the manager would go on holiday.

Got exactly the same info as this on Saturday too. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Got exactly the same info as this on Saturday too. 

😂😂😂 Most probably from the same person.

Don't you find it interesting that the gazette or northern echo havent released anything at all until today? I think it's about time that mystery journalist on here reveals his identity ..... 😂😂

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

😂😂😂 Most probably from the same person.

Don't you find it interesting that the gazette or northern echo havent released anything at all until today? I think it's about time that mystery journalist on here reveals his identity ..... 😂😂

Dominic Shaw says 🖕