• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnock deal 100% done and will be announced shortly. (Not the appointment I wanted) - Friend has been offered extension but on significantly reduced terms with possibility of coaching at the end

In fairness, Warnock didn't leave Cardiff that long ago, so it's not like there's been a massive turnover of players. Some of the players he signed might yet move on for big money. Also, quoting

If we were sacking Karanka to replace him with no one and just accept relegation we should have just stuck with Karanka for the championship, I think we'd have bounce straight back up -----------

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

I love it when a reporter reads this board and then writes an article, especially when he got given the same information as me on Friday 😂!

Anth Vickers says 🖕

59 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

FB_IMG_1595878923969.jpg

I hope we sign his targets 👍. But honestly with Warnock in charge I have hope the club is going to try to achieve success this season

• Thanks 1

Very interested to see what he does think if he makes some moves and offloads a couple of players for decent money he could have us right up there if he hits the 60+ goals mark he's solved a long running problem and the fans will love him just for that if he brings in the points his record in this division suggests he could easily bag us 70+ points over next season.

Best of luck Neil since you're probably scanning the messageboards again!

• Like 2

Not thrilled but I can understand the logic of stability. Let’s just hope that recruitment is sensible and we don’t get loaded with players who will be useless when Warnock departs. I really don’t want to be in the same position this time next season when Warnock has gone and we’ve wasted a year of treading water.

Im glad he’s identified areas that need tweaking. Hopefully a big spotlight is put on recruitment so they feel the pressure to get good deals in. 

Id have personally preferred a revamp of coaching philosophy and team with a 3 year project in mind, but Gibson being burnt by Orta and the Spanish contingent always made it unlikely to go foreign, which is a shame. 

Whilst not thrilled, I am happy that Woodgate is out of the equation. I feel confident that it will be a season of looking up, rather than looking down with Warnock. Hopefully he provides a solid foundation for a new manager to come in and work from when he departs. 

Transfer window is key and if we don’t recruit a creative player or two I will personally drive to who ever is in charge and slap them with a fish.