• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnock deal 100% done and will be announced shortly. (Not the appointment I wanted) - Friend has been offered extension but on significantly reduced terms with possibility of coaching at the end

In fairness, Warnock didn't leave Cardiff that long ago, so it's not like there's been a massive turnover of players. Some of the players he signed might yet move on for big money. Also, quoting

If we were sacking Karanka to replace him with no one and just accept relegation we should have just stuck with Karanka for the championship, I think we'd have bounce straight back up -----------

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Rioch's Braves said:

And replace Leo with Chubby Brown (who's struggling for gigs due to the pandemic) to lighten the mood.  

I thought he died a while ago! Amazed to hear he is still alive and kicking to be honest.

Could you imagine the team talks??? 

gordon ramsey idiot GIF

Hmm...wonder if Gordon's ever fancied a career in management? He does like his football, so I've heard.

49 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I thought he died a while ago! Amazed to hear he is still alive and kicking to be honest.

Could you imagine the team talks??? 

gordon ramsey idiot GIF

Hmm...wonder if Gordon's ever fancied a career in management? He does like his football, so I've heard.

He had trials at Rangers if I recall but not sure that constitutes as football with it being Scottish 😉

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Uwe said:

He had trials at Rangers if I recall but not sure that constitutes as football with it being Scottish 😉

Well they'd be Championship standard at least. Could give Huddersfield a decent game. 😁

Plus they've turned out a few decent footballers over there, including a certain Gordon Strachan, Graeme Souness, Kenny Dalglish and Alan Hansen. Can't think of any recent ones though...

Honestly think the Scottish league system reorganisation killed the game up there...players from smaller teams rarely progress now and playing opponents four times a season must get really boring for fans

On 7/28/2020 at 9:33 PM, Changing Times said:

There isn't a difference when the thing you're aiming for is a realistic and reachable goal.  Gibson knew what he wanted and it didn't happen for us.  That's just how it goes sometimes.

You missed the point as SG was slated all over the press for saying "He's gonna smash the league" when he said "He'd like to smash the league"

3 hours ago, Barnaby said:

You missed the point as SG was slated all over the press for saying "He's gonna smash the league" when he said "He'd like to smash the league"

I think he was slated on social media rather than the press and I'm not missing the point.  When a person in his position says something like that, it's stating his intention, rather than some pipedream.  He knew what he was saying and it was what he wanted to happen.  We just didn't get it done.

On 7/30/2020 at 3:05 PM, Changing Times said:

I think he was slated on social media rather than the press and I'm not missing the point.  When a person in his position says something like that, it's stating his intention, rather than some pipedream.  He knew what he was saying and it was what he wanted to happen.  We just didn't get it done.

No because everywhere we went after the other team didn't need a team talk from their coach it was already done

5 hours ago, Barnaby said:

No because everywhere we went after the other team didn't need a team talk from their coach it was already done

I think it was a bit more than that, mate.  We just weren't good enough.

• Like 1