• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hull v Boro Details Teams – Hull v Middlesbrough Location – The Tiger King Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Thur 2nd July 2020 Kick off – 17:00

I'm hoping for three more points here. Biggest thing that stood out to me about Warnock was how much fun he seemed to be having. He also made a point of praising the front three. Was it any coincidenc

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his

Posted Images

2 hours ago, "KM" said:

Feel a lot more confident now than I would have if JW was still in charge. Going for another 2-0 win. 

Meant to say before, Welcome back KM. I am sorry (for what is the only logical explanation of your return) that you are going through a divorce 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 3

im amazed how optomistic ive suddenly gotten purely down to warnock orchestrating things insyead of woodgate. hes our accident repair centre and nomatter what preconceptions i ad about him as a person i absolutely hold my hands upand applaud his abilities as a coach at this level. im quite sure this wony be a draw and i can see us winning more than i see hull winning....prediction 1-0 .

31 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

im amazed how optomistic ive suddenly gotten purely down to warnock orchestrating things insyead of woodgate. hes our accident repair centre and nomatter what preconceptions i ad about him as a person i absolutely hold my hands upand applaud his abilities as a coach at this level. im quite sure this wony be a draw and i can see us winning more than i see hull winning....prediction 1-0 .

laughing at myself nere. such a positive post ..then.....1-0. my optomism married(sorry KM) with following boro for yrears wont stretch to predivting 3or 4- 0 deep inside i think 4-2 btw.

• Like 1

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his experience is a breath of fresh air. Is it the most entertaining football ever? No but we don't have the players for that. I'll take a solid hard fought win than any of that tripe Woodgate served up.

• Like 5

Warnock will be giving our lads the direction and confidence they were  lacking under Woodgate's poor leadership.The performance on Saturday was chalk and cheese from the Swansea game. If  players aren't putting It in Warnock won't hold back, but judging by the effort in the Stoke game I don't think he'll need to. I fancy us to turn Hull over. I honestly believe with Warnock in charge this team is not a bottom 3 team, I really can't see us going down, that's from the head not the heart. 

• Like 2

The bottom 3 clubs pre lockdown giving it a real go.

Barnsley 7pts from 3 games

Charlton course for same return if not 9pts if they get a winner

Luton got 4pts already n could make it 7pts if they upset Leeds like they did Swansea.

Given length of break form pre lockdown is now irrelevant imo.

Dont understand the confidence in this thread, we were dire on saturday.

We were simply lucky we were playing an equally bad team who were then unlucky.

The first half was even but they carved us open numerous times in the 2nd half but simply couldnt put the ball away, whilst we scored 2 of the 3 or 4 chances we made.

We wont be that lucky again.

13 minutes ago, scottpilgrim said:

The first half was even but they carved us open numerous times in the 2nd half but simply couldnt put the ball away, whilst we scored 2 of the 3 or 4 chances we made.

In what way were Stoke unlucky, missing chances isn't unlucky, we also put some excellent blocks and tackles in, to keep them out. Spence made some excellent runs going forward,  Saville should have scored, and Britt arguably should have had a penalty bundled over with no attempt to play the ball. We played some good football for the 1st time in a long time. I think your the only Boro fan I know who doesn't think we deserved to win. Their player was also sent off in frustration after they ran out of ideas. Everyone to their own opinion but we've obviously watched an entirely different game. 

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, scottpilgrim said:

We weren't dire, we weren't lucky, and Hull are an even worse side than Stoke.

We fully deserved to beat Stoke, even though we played okay at best.

Absolutely huge match coming up, potentially decisive.

• Like 4

Barnsley win, Charlton draw, Luton draw, Stoke get hammered, Wigan are now safe.

Need Huddersfield to lose to Birmingham and then it's all on the Boro to take the big opportunity presented.

• Like 1

I wonder if teams like Brum, Reading and QPR are starting to look over their shoulders? Nobody looks like going down without a fight (except maybe Stoke this week...)

Points deductions thrown into the mix will make things very interesting. 

• Like 1