• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hull v Boro Details Teams – Hull v Middlesbrough Location – The Tiger King Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Thur 2nd July 2020 Kick off – 17:00

I'm hoping for three more points here. Biggest thing that stood out to me about Warnock was how much fun he seemed to be having. He also made a point of praising the front three. Was it any coincidenc

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his

Posted Images

We have to attack Hull from the off... put them 1-0 down and heads will drop. 2-0 and it's probably game over, just hit them on the break.

Hull fans say they can't defend set pieces or crosses for their lives and Brum killed them after changing to a wider formation. Johnson and Spence getting forward will be key - and get Roberts on the ball at every opportunity. 

2 hours ago, Borodane said:

Win this and we are effectively 9 points above Wigan and 6 points off the drop. That would be huge.

I agree but it is a sad state of affairs when we are relying on the misfortunes of other clubs rather than our own positive efforts. (Not criticising you, mate!). Having said that, I think 'New Manager Honeymoon Syndrome' will give us the points we need.

We'd still be 5 points above the drop with a win even if Wigan didn't have this points deduction.

Crucial game at a crucial point of the season.

It is reassuring that we're 3 points above the relegation zone already though.

For all intents and purposes lets assume Wigan have been deducted 12pts already as likelihood is deduction will be applied this season given where they currently are in league. Table therefore looks like this:

22. Barnsley 41pts

23. Luton 40pts

24. Wigan 38pts

We are currently on 44pts. 3pts above drop zone.

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

So basically, what you're all saying is that if we were to beat Hull, that would have to be considered as a good thing 👍

Haha important more than good

6 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Won't lie, I'm a bit apprehensive just because we're playing a team that hasn't won in 14 leagues games.

Would you be less apprehensive if they'd won 14 games in a row? 🙃

18 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Won't lie, I'm a bit apprehensive just because we're playing a team that hasn't won in 14 leagues games.

Don't worry, I've put 50p on a Hull win and 50p on a draw thereby guaranteeing a Boro win

28 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Don't worry, I've put 50p on a Hull win and 50p on a draw thereby guaranteeing a Boro win

Always happens when the big money comes out @Hendrie_7 😂

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Me too. Typical boro kind of feeling 

1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

Goddamnit, you've jinxed it now.  Typical boro, here we come.