oneBoro Forum

Boro v Hull (A) 1-2 (Assombalonga)

4 hours ago, Uwe said:

All depend with what Boro turns up

lions GIF

or

hay lambs GIF

Those sheep are class.  I prefer them.  They have skills and are enjoying a spirited game of The Floor Is Lava.  Meanwhile, the lion is just standing there shouting and anyone can do that so big deal.  Sheep for the win!

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hull v Boro Details Teams – Hull v Middlesbrough Location – The Tiger King Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Thur 2nd July 2020 Kick off – 17:00

I'm hoping for three more points here. Biggest thing that stood out to me about Warnock was how much fun he seemed to be having. He also made a point of praising the front three. Was it any coincidenc

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Question, do you feel that playing behind closed doors has leveled things to a degree between teams?

I believe it has and noticeable that there do seem to be more away wins but could be my imagination

It would be interesting to see the win % stats of home teams overall before and after crowds were banned to see if it has made a difference to home advantage! 

2 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

It would be interesting to see the win % stats of home teams overall before and after crowds were banned to see if it has made a difference to home advantage! 

Beginning of June Bundesliga results suggested that home advantage has disappearred.  Went from 45% home wins to 20% or something similar.  No idea if that trend continued. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Question, do you feel that playing behind closed doors has leveled things to a degree between teams?

I believe it has and noticeable that there do seem to be more away wins but could be my imagination

I agree with this. I also think it's led to games being slower, because players don't have the fans roaring them on/moaning if they play it backwards.

There was an article on BBC News yesterday saying Premier League games have been slower, with very few first half goals and fewer shots on target. Full article here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53220831

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

We are on TV

To be honest, that makes it all the more baffling. I can't see why Sky would choose to broadcast the game at 5pm specifically, when many people (myself included) will be eating and getting the kids ready for bed.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Fletcher dropped for Coulson.

Surprised by that.

I thought that at first but actually makes sense to me. More pace in the side and to be fair to Britt, I thought he was our man of the match against Stoke, despite what he's mostly served up this season.