oneBoro Forum

Boro v Hull (A) 1-2 (Assombalonga)

1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

To be honest, that makes it all the more baffling. I can't see why Sky would choose to broadcast the game at 5pm specifically, when many people (myself included) will be eating and getting the kids ready for bed.

They're showing Man City v Liverpool later.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hull v Boro Details Teams – Hull v Middlesbrough Location – The Tiger King Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Thur 2nd July 2020 Kick off – 17:00

I'm hoping for three more points here. Biggest thing that stood out to me about Warnock was how much fun he seemed to be having. He also made a point of praising the front three. Was it any coincidenc

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

To be honest, that makes it all the more baffling. I can't see why Sky would choose to broadcast the game at 5pm specifically, when many people (myself included) will be eating and getting the kids ready for bed.

Theres a premier league game at 6 and 8- probably has something to do with it

3 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Bags of pace and energy in that team - should cause Hull plenty of problems. 

Looking forward to it... not much 'work from home' is going to get done post 5pm!

Think I read (maybe even on here) that Hull apparently aren't good at dealing with threats from the flanks and set pieces. You'd hope that will suit us down to the ground honestly.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Think I read (maybe even on here) that Hull apparently aren't good at dealing with threats from the flanks and set pieces. You'd hope that will suit us down to the ground honestly.

Was suggested that's how Brum got back into the game. 

6 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

It is so that the travelling away teams can avoid Hotels as much as possible. In Boro's case it means that they can travel down this afternoon and then immediately straight back up North after the game all in a reasonable time frame.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

The only problem with that is that it's going to be essential to get our CM's to get into the box otherwise you they are only going to be aiming for Britt.

I personally think dropping Fletch for Coulson is a negative move and you should stick with a winning side especially as Fletcher scored last game - no good for confidence.

4 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

The only problem with that is that it's going to be essential to get our CM's to get into the box otherwise you they are only going to be aiming for Britt.

I personally think dropping Fletch for Coulson is a negative move and you should stick with a winning side especially as Fletcher scored last game - no good for confidence.

Let's see how it pans out maybe we will applaud Warnocks selection later on

6 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Let's see how it pans out maybe we will applaud Warnocks selection later on

Maybe so, maybe Fletcher is struggling with a knock or something we don't know of.

Britt played very well last game and linked up well with Fletcher, if anyone I would of dropped Roberts and kept Britt and fletch together.

I honestly only see us escaping relegation by scoring goals and having 2 up top.

Watch Coulson cross in for Britt to score and we win 1-0 and I look a right *** (more than normal)

Just now, BoroJake said:

Warnock said fletcher had a concussion. He’s just been interviewed on sky

He said Coulson had a concussion last week so wasn’t available. He put him in today because he thinks he’s a good player 

• Like 1