• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hull v Boro Details Teams – Hull v Middlesbrough Location – The Tiger King Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Thur 2nd July 2020 Kick off – 17:00

I'm hoping for three more points here. Biggest thing that stood out to me about Warnock was how much fun he seemed to be having. He also made a point of praising the front three. Was it any coincidenc

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his

Posted Images

Dumb free kick for marv to concede. The lad was going nowhere. But it was a brilliant free kick that few keepers would have saved. We just need a bit more precision around the box. 

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Steve Gibson in the stands, eyyyyy.

Not surprised he’s sat all by himself. He’s pretty much had to sack all of his mates #jobsfortheboys 😉

• Haha 3

These duckers are throwing themselves to the ground at every opportunity 😡

1 minute ago, Ash said:

I'm completely in awe at how a team this bad managed to score a free kick as decent as that 😂

Not exactly top class goalkeeping to be fair.  I don’t know what it is but Stojanovic reminds me a little of Mejias. 

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

The ref loves a soft free-kick.

Tbh its both sides taking advantage of it as well, slightest touch and both sides are thinking go down.