oneBoro Forum

Boro v Hull (A) 1-2 (Assombalonga)

Just now, Changing Times said:

After last weekend’s game, Johnson should be given a new deal, 30 mins into this one and he’s the worst player in the world and should be subbed 🙂

Hes playing in wrong position hes not a lb, he looks like crap on the field atm I am guessing the reason Warnock doing that is so he can overlap but its not working so swap Johnson and Coulson. 

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hull v Boro Details Teams – Hull v Middlesbrough Location – The Tiger King Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Thur 2nd July 2020 Kick off – 17:00

I'm hoping for three more points here. Biggest thing that stood out to me about Warnock was how much fun he seemed to be having. He also made a point of praising the front three. Was it any coincidenc

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his

Posted Images

Just now, Downsouth said:

Blooming rain really annoying with my signal have I missed anything?

You should have come to Ireland 🇮🇪 Alan. It’s lovely and sunny over here 👈 

8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Not exactly top class goalkeeping to be fair.  I don’t know what it is but Stojanovic reminds me a little of Mejias. 

I might have to watch it back again because I thought he looked like he had no chance. Still a pretty decent strike though!

Just now, Ash said:

I might have to watch it back again because I thought he looked like he had no chance. Still a pretty decent strike though!

He looked like he was more bothered about the post than the save but I could be being unfair on the fella 👍

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

He looked like he was more bothered about the post than the save but I could be being unfair on the fella 👍

Other people are saying the same thing as you so you might be right haha

Theres no rhythm to this game its too stop/start, we were better when the game was flowing from end to end and probably we can take advantage of that now with their best defender off at lb. 

• Like 1