• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hull v Boro Details Teams – Hull v Middlesbrough Location – The Tiger King Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Thur 2nd July 2020 Kick off – 17:00

I'm hoping for three more points here. Biggest thing that stood out to me about Warnock was how much fun he seemed to be having. He also made a point of praising the front three. Was it any coincidenc

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his

Posted Images

I’m not sure what is most dangerous to us. Their free kicks or ours 😳

Well the positive from the first half is we have got the tactical advantage as they can only make one set of tactical changes they can make (with their 2 players going off injured) where as we have got three and probably we should have the fresher legs going into the last 20 mins because of this.

I think that left side needs addressing as Johnson is not a lb, Im not sure about Spence its not a lack of effort just hes panicking and things are not coming off maybe trying too hard to impress. Would Fletcher be better upfront for this than Britt to run at them and drag them out of position.

We got to stop this stop start game, hopefully Warnock will give them a kick up the *** and tell them not to go down at the slightest touch as we need this game to flow and hopefully their manager does the same but i suspect hes telling them to do it to slow the game. They are defiantly tactically fouling us as they know they are bad when people run at them, I would run past that player with the yellow card as much as we can hopefully get him sent off. 

This might be contrevertial but I would take both Paddy and Saville off and replace them with Tav and Morrison and inject pure pace against Hull because Spence and Roberts are getting little supposrt.

Also why put Marvin in the shop window, he and George are away soon so play players who have something to fight for.

Very disappointed with Marvin I have to say