• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hull v Boro Details Teams – Hull v Middlesbrough Location – The Tiger King Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Thur 2nd July 2020 Kick off – 17:00

I'm hoping for three more points here. Biggest thing that stood out to me about Warnock was how much fun he seemed to be having. He also made a point of praising the front three. Was it any coincidenc

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I’m watching the bloody game!

100% of all people that are you are doyles.  There you go. 

🖕🏻

1 minute ago, Uwe said:

Hull are definitely to blame for the quality or lack there of. We’re not great by any stretch but Hull are killing it 

Hull arent to blame for Johnson not being able to cross, Robert's being too selfish, assombalonga being anonymous, our midfield being clueless and wing passing the ball to the opposition at every opportunity. Our inability to break hull down is all on us.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Duvel said:

I thought you were gonna give us a stat! 

Just had a quick look on whoscored for ya - friend and Johnson are worse than Howson of those who started. Howson has a 55% passing accuracy apparently. Wing’s is also worse since he came on. Now let me watch the game!