• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hull v Boro Details Teams – Hull v Middlesbrough Location – The Tiger King Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Thur 2nd July 2020 Kick off – 17:00

I'm hoping for three more points here. Biggest thing that stood out to me about Warnock was how much fun he seemed to be having. He also made a point of praising the front three. Was it any coincidenc

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his

Posted Images

There was 40 fouls in that game. 40! The ref has been absolutely awful. Its Sunday league stuff, whoever shouts gets a freekick. Every single time a player went down it was a freekick. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

Haven't Hull made 4 sets of substitions? I I thought the limit was 3?

I thought that. The only thing which can be done is voiding the game and giving us 3 points in my opinion😂

Just now, Mr_Maz said:

Thought the same thing, maybe they did one at halftime and it doesnt count towards the 3 allowed? 

The one thing I will say is this has been one of the worst reffing performances I've ever seen. Any time we got near their goal he blew for a foul, including once when they tackled themselves.

I guess I'll try and enjoy league 1 next year..

Just now, Mr_Maz said:

Oh ffs! Please don’t say this game has to be replayed, I don’t think I could take it 😱

Just now, ladyspite said:

Well we dont deserve to lose this. We not been good but still the only team who actually tried 

I do not think we tried well enough and I refer how we are when playing teams who have lost so many games on the row

Just now, Changing Times said:
1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

Oh ffs! Please don’t say this game has to be replayed, I don’t think I could take it 😱

fwiw the half time sub doesn't count as stopping play; which is why they made 4 sets of subs.