oneBoro Forum

Boro v Hull (A) 1-2 (Assombalonga)

Well I did not enjoy that game one bit, not one little bit. The signs are there to prove you can’t polish turds no matter how hard you try, or who is doing it. Brain farts attacking and defending and punished at the death. They give it away, they just nullified the result from the previous game, they put us straight back into the s#*t.  FFS sake how do you leave a player unmarked on the penalty spot. 

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hull v Boro Details Teams – Hull v Middlesbrough Location – The Tiger King Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Thur 2nd July 2020 Kick off – 17:00

I'm hoping for three more points here. Biggest thing that stood out to me about Warnock was how much fun he seemed to be having. He also made a point of praising the front three. Was it any coincidenc

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his

Posted Images

Just now, Changing Times said:

We probably played worse against Stoke than we did today.  

I don't agree with that at all, tbh. We had a game-plan that stretched Stoke and forced them into errors more often than we did against Hull today. I don't know what we actually did right in this game after scoring?

Poor game all round and after such a quick start. Spence and Coulson were poop, Johnson poop, friend poop, ref poop, everyone poop! 

Embarrassing defending for that last goal. If we didn't wet ourselves everyone we got to the 18 yard box we could have bossed that game.

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

We probably played worse against Stoke than we did today.  

You are right. However I don’t think I’ve seen a side as bad as Hull in many years. Stoke have some decent players. 

1 minute ago, JB-boro-22 said:

I cannot believe people are blaming the referee for that performance. We're absolutely shocking, Johnson shouldn't be playing Lb friend shouldn't be on the pitch and britt hold up play is terrible. We seem to scared when we get near the opposition box. Just awful! 

Not blaming the referee for our performance but the referee did have a shocking game nonetheless.

Just now, Lord_Moose said:

Poor game all round and after such a quick start. Spence and Coulson were poop, Johnson poop, friend poop, ref poop, everyone poop! 

Embarrassing defending for that last goal. If we didn't wet ourselves everyone we got to the 18 yard box we could have bossed that game.

Don’t know whether it’s confidence or the players thinking they are capable of playing like Barca around the edge of the box. Horrific

4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Thank *** for Wigan's points deduction.

Still 3 points above the drop by some miracle.

6 games to go, if we play like that throughout we are going down.

I'm pretty sure that will get overturned to next season

Ref was a joke and yeah the subs could have been better... but this one is 100% on the players.

The lack of effort, quality, and intelligent decision making was disgraceful. The only player who looks remotely dangerous is a loanee who's been injured for 4 months.

Lazy crosses, lazy passes, lazy tackles. Nobody takes responsibility - but who gives a s*** eh? There's always another club to join. 

Good luck Warnock - you'll bloody need it. At least your Rotherham players had the decency to try.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Not blaming the referee for our performance but the referee did have a shocking game nonetheless.

I agree but if we'd of played half decent today we would of won regardless of the referees performance. 

4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I don't agree with that at all, tbh. We had a game-plan that stretched Stoke and forced them into errors more often than we did against Hull today. I don't know what we actually did right in this game after scoring?

Yeah vs Stoke a major difference was our crosses and set pieces were on point we created numerous scramble chances just in front of their goal involving Saville/McNair against Hull we overhit every cross ran into blind alleys and continued our abysmal set piece record like Warnock never even arrived.

Listen if we go down yeah sure it's bad and we lose millions of pounds in player devaluation alone but at least we let Johnny Woodgate live his dreams with no pressure, expectations or standards as a football club. 

10 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Hes being paid presumably a lot of money to manage these 8 games. He can ill afford to make these kind of mistakes.

I get that but at Stoke we improved although we were still poor at the back their was a plan and the game was manager well (probably the difference between the sides). If we pull the trigger after that then we deserve to go down because the ref and the players spoilt that game if the play had been end to end instead of stop start wed of won that from the evidence of the first 15 mins. 

3 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Ref was a joke and yeah the subs could have been better... but this one is 100% on the players.

The lack of effort, quality, and intelligent decision making was disgraceful. The only player who looks remotely dangerous is a loanee who's been injured for 4 months.

Lazy crosses, lazy passes, lazy tackles. Nobody takes responsibility - but who gives a s*** eh? There's always another club to join. 

Good luck Warnock - you'll bloody need it. At least your Rotherham players had the decency to try.

I didn't see a lack of effort, just a total lack of quality in the final third. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Thank *** for Wigan's points deduction.

Still 3 points above the drop by some miracle.

6 games to go, if we play like that throughout we are going down.

We don't know yet that they will get a points deduction.  They may try claiming that it's due to coronavirus and use the act of God loophole.