oneBoro Forum

Boro v Hull (A) 1-2 (Assombalonga)

1 hour ago, sanddancer said:

I pick up on the fact your absolutely correct and going down could ultimately be the final nail in the coffin of a club totally mismanaged. I wish it was only a bad spell because that would give hope something could be done to correct a poor period,  but it is not just a bad period but it's become a norm over a very long period. 
Never mind thriving the club has totally misjudged what it takes to survive in the league and wasted money experimenting and failing to manage the risks. 

Terrible thing to say I know but you have to wonder how close we are to becoming the next Wigan?

• Like 1
  • Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hull v Boro Details Teams – Hull v Middlesbrough Location – The Tiger King Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Thur 2nd July 2020 Kick off – 17:00

I'm hoping for three more points here. Biggest thing that stood out to me about Warnock was how much fun he seemed to be having. He also made a point of praising the front three. Was it any coincidenc

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his

Posted Images

13 hours ago, TAPOUT said:

Mr Warnock definitely needs to get the pledge out and start polishing this squad.  I would not blame him if we were relegated. Gibson should have sacked Woodgate in December and allowed someone who knew what they were doing make the right additions to the squad in the January window. The squad is bereft of drive and determination. The forwards don't compliment each other or the team, the midfield all do the same thing and the defence seems to have been cobbled together all season. The rebuild job required is massive in the championship. If we have to do it in league one it is scary.

Or as the majority of us thought Gibson shouldn't have made Woodgate head coach in the 1st place and we more than likely wouldn't be in this mess.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

On 7/1/2020 at 11:24 AM, Downsouth said:

Welcome to the forum Thor and I hope that we can "hammer" Hull now that you have joined us😀

Hindsight is a wonderful thing 😂