• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hull v Boro Details Teams – Hull v Middlesbrough Location – The Tiger King Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Thur 2nd July 2020 Kick off – 17:00

I'm hoping for three more points here. Biggest thing that stood out to me about Warnock was how much fun he seemed to be having. He also made a point of praising the front three. Was it any coincidenc

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Well, Warnock might be more likely to bring him on than start him.  He might not have had a knock anyway, I just thought I'd read on here that this was the explanation for Fletcher being on the bench.

I understand what you're saying about Coulson and Johnson.  I'm just saying why Warnock might have been prepared to leave them on.

I know we are not managers, but what would you of done differently? 

The post match interview Warnock repeatedly talked about how bad the final balls were especially in the 2nd half, so you have to ask why didn't he change it?

17 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

What does Lewis Wing bring to the team? 

He was poor today but he is our joint second top scorer this season.  He might never be more than what he is, which is a lad who made a big leap from non league to the Championship, but he's hardly been the biggest let down this season.  In most other circumstances, he'd be a squad player behind the vastly experienced and highly paid midfielders we have on our books.  But as they've been hit and miss, he's probably had more game time than we'd have expected him to get.  Although he's not young, I suppose in terms of experience he is, and young/inexperienced players need good coaching, which they almost certainly haven't been getting here, either because they had a manager who perhaps didn't seem to favour them (Pulis) or a manager who wasn't good (Woodgate).

• Like 3

Warnock went all out to hurt Hull down the wings. Watch the highlights of the Brum game - they changed to a wide formation and killed them.

Read the Hull forums and you'll see they play a narrow 433 and have  been hurt badly from crosses and set pieces all seasons.

Not Warnocks fault. Bad crosses, bad passes, bad decisions from players cost us today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Stoj

Spence Fry Makoudi Coulson

Howson

McNair       Saville

Roberts

Britt           Fletch

Got to be our strongest team until the end of the season. We need to win games so we have no other option but to attack.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Same as the Riverside, if I'm not mistaken.

Correct Boxing Day was the last home win for us.

Let that not distract us from the phenomenal Away record Woodgate led, leading us on our longest winless away run since Southgate in the Premier League. Really is just a phenomenal season for us in many ways we broke so many records and turned the clock back to old times... It's just the old times are when we were essentially close to administration in the 80s and the times of an out of depth manager being handed a mish mash squad and given a make a wish season with our football club by our wonderful chairman. 

1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Warnock went all out to hurt Hull down the wings. Watch the highlights of the Brum game - they changed to a wide formation and killed them.

Read the Hull forums and you'll see they play a narrow 433 and have  been hurt badly from crosses and set pieces all seasons.

Not Warnocks fault. Bad crosses, bad passes, bad decisions from players cost us today.

It is his fault for not changing the people who were putting the *** crosses in or even by making a change to help those *** crosses. You give more options by putting more bodies in the box .

That was completely Warnock fault. 

2 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Stoj

Spence Fry Makoudi Coulson

Howson

McNair       Saville

Roberts

Britt           Fletch

Got to be our strongest team until the end of the season. We need to win games so we have no other option but to attack.

Unlikely Spence will play due to injury.

Just now, thatoldchestnut said:

Unlikely Spence will play due to injury.

Was only a dead leg apparently but if that was the case you could always put Howson back there if needs be and bring Wing in.

Just now, diggerlad07 said:

Was only a dead leg apparently but if that was the case you could always put Howson back there if needs be and bring Wing in.

Fair enough but Wing didnt set the world alight. Not many did i know.

• Like 1