• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hull v Boro Details Teams – Hull v Middlesbrough Location – The Tiger King Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Thur 2nd July 2020 Kick off – 17:00

I'm hoping for three more points here. Biggest thing that stood out to me about Warnock was how much fun he seemed to be having. He also made a point of praising the front three. Was it any coincidenc

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his

Posted Images

Just been listening to Warnock on bbc radio tees. He said his first aim is to get 50pts, therefore 6 more pts. He knows league better than me but i think we need 9 more pts to be safe this year given form of the bottom sides.

25 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Just been listening to Warnock on bbc radio tees. He said his first aim is to get 50pts, therefore 6 more pts. He knows league better than me but i think we need 9 more pts to be safe this year given form of the bottom sides.

The absolute best points tally of the teams currently in the relegation zone would be 59 points, and that's if they won 6 out of 6 games.

Then the teams above them would need to keep pace with that too.

The teams in the relegation zone are in brilliant form, but they started from such a low position that they've only just started to catch up and there's only 3 weeks left.

I reckon 2 wins and 1-2 draws from 7 will see us safe.

37 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

The absolute best points tally of the teams currently in the relegation zone would be 59 points, and that's if they won 6 out of 6 games.

Then the teams above them would need to keep pace with that too.

The teams in the relegation zone are in brilliant form, but they started from such a low position that they've only just started to catch up and there's only 3 weeks left.

I reckon 2 wins and 1-2 draws from 7 will see us safe.

Warnocks got an extremely steady career average of 40% win rate he hits that in the 7 games we either get 50 or 53 points from wins alone you'd fancy him to nab a couple of draws as well I think all the stats/projections would say we should be safe especially with Wigans 12 point deduction the nervy feeling is probably coming from Luton/Barnsleys past couple of results and now no one looks truly dead and buried so there's a real tension around us.

We beat Hull tomorrow then go on and meet QPR who have looked like they're on their holidays since they came back there's 50 points for us by Monday if there's 2 teams for us to face right now they're the 2 you'd want if you were Warnock, I think neither Hull or QPR have much to scare us they both can't defend for their lives and one teams missing their best players.

• Like 2

i think would be good to see this:

foreign keeper whatshisface

spence fry friend johnson

sav --------howson-------- tav

roberts----------------coulson

---------------britt

but probably see this:

spence fry friend johnson

--------howson, saville

roberts----------------coulson

------------britt, fletch

7 hours ago, Jamie-H said:

Warnocks got an extremely steady career average of 40% win rate he hits that in the 7 games we either get 50 or 53 points from wins alone you'd fancy him to nab a couple of draws as well I think all the stats/projections would say we should be safe especially with Wigans 12 point deduction the nervy feeling is probably coming from Luton/Barnsleys past couple of results and now no one looks truly dead and buried so there's a real tension around us.

We beat Hull tomorrow then go on and meet QPR who have looked like they're on their holidays since they came back there's 50 points for us by Monday if there's 2 teams for us to face right now they're the 2 you'd want if you were Warnock, I think neither Hull or QPR have much to scare us they both can't defend for their lives and one teams missing their best players.

You make it sound so easy. I hope it is as easy as this.

59 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

Am I the only one concerned about this game,Hull fighting for their lives an all,...C'mon Boro lets put this season to bed

No i am equally nerveous. My friends seem to think its 3pts in the bag and i hope they are not in for a rude awakening this evening as I sense a difficult game where a win is not a certainity.

13 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Would you be less apprehensive if they'd won 14 games in a row? 🙃

But we all know that whatever team is having an awful run will come good when Boro roll into town, so many times this has happened!

But not today hey?

In all honesty this is a season defining game for both clubs but I am not going to assume that our players will revert back to the Woody way, much more faith now that Warnock is in charge.

Any way roll on 1700hrs

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Barnaby said:

Am I the only one concerned about this game,Hull fighting for their lives an all,...C'mon Boro lets put this season to bed

I would be under Woodgate no doubt, but I hope that Warnock has drilled at least as much fight into our squad.

• Like 1

Massive game. I’m confident that all of the players will know their jobs and will have completed relevant training sessions run by experienced coaches. This means that they will go into the game 100% more prepared than they would have done and are more likely to get a result.
Im still nervous, but more confident in getting a result. 

• Like 1

I've got a feeling that Hulls last result looks better than it actually is. Birmingham have apparently been poor since they came back and were stuffed last night by Huddersfield. 

I fancy our chances tonight. 

• Like 1