• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hull v Boro Details Teams – Hull v Middlesbrough Location – The Tiger King Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Thur 2nd July 2020 Kick off – 17:00

I'm hoping for three more points here. Biggest thing that stood out to me about Warnock was how much fun he seemed to be having. He also made a point of praising the front three. Was it any coincidenc

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his

Posted Images

It's the NOT knowing what to expect this afternoon from Boro that is fascinating to a degree.

Really am looking forward to watching the game unfold.

Get the first goal and I believe we could see a really good performance.

Mentioned beforeI wonder what kind of game Marvin will have, will he make this a personal crusade?

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Duvel said:

I've got a feeling that Hulls last result looks better than it actually is. Birmingham have apparently been poor since they came back and were stuffed last night by Huddersfield. 

I fancy our chances tonight. 

I will keep saying it; if we don't win tonight we deserve to be relegated. Hull are really really bad.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Always remember the time Woody had to drive the team bus 

episode 2 car GIF

At least it wasn't as bad as the time Gazza got his mitts on the wheel of the (brand new) coach and took it for a spin at the training ground...

12 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

4-0 to us I reckon.

Yes I have been drinking, but that was last night 

Sounds like you're still hung over though... 😜

Personally my optimism is slowly fading, the closer we get to kick-off. I'm expecting Hull to put up quite a fight. Think we'll still win, but it won't be a walk in the park by any means.

Remember this is Boro - we never do anything the easy way...

6 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

I would still take a draw now and not have Hull gain anything. Then move on.

Understand your thought process but for me it has to be a win the more of a cushion the better for our sanity and perhaps a feel good factorwithin the team for gaes to come

25 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Understand your thought process but for me it has to be a win the more of a cushion the better for our sanity and perhaps a feel good factorwithin the team for gaes to come

I didnt say that i didnt want a win. I was just stressing the importance of Hull not making up any ground on us. Similar to my thoughts against Stoke, which did end up in a win I agree.

I don't deny that Hull will have some fight, but their team is honestly so poor. If Hull had started the season with this squad they would be long relegated by now in my opinion. Brum are shocking - and they still ballsed up a lead. Stoke beat them 5-1. 

I would even have given Woody a shot at 3 points tonight, and that is truly saying something.

Anything but a win is a dreadful result, think Warnock knows that and will be well prepared. 3-1 to the lads, Britt to get a brace.

I’m feeling cautiously optimistic about tonight and here is why...

I think we will be hard to break down for Hull and hit them on the counter with pace and strength (Classic Warnock). Players like Britt, Fletcher and Roberts will combine well against them I think (hope) and be too much to handle. Added to this, Tav as an impact sub was quick and direct v Stoke, hopefully he can replicate tonight. 

I saw in the last game a lot of fight in Friend that has been lacking this season and also some of the other ghostly players under Woodgate. That bodes well for us. And even Saville who has been hit and miss had a good game.

i think what could be the difference tonight is we are seemingly on an upward trend and have the wind in our sails, whereas Hull do not. 

I think a Hull goal early could rock our confidence but I’d rather have Warnock on the side lines giving motivation and firing us up than a hapless Woodgate. 

I think it boils down to having someone who has done it before rather than project Woodgate. If I’m more confident, im damn sure the players will be responding better as well. 

Also as well, why did Woodgate pick Gestede vs Swansea knowing that Gestede wasn’t going to extend his contract? Was Woodgate just praying that Gestede would do us a favour and play well for that match? So many things about Woodgates decisions are baffling and I’m glad that Warnock told him to do one if he wasn’t committed. Probably that he gone down well with the players and gained him more respect. 

a positive poo #UTB

Question, do you feel that playing behind closed doors has leveled things to a degree between teams?

I believe it has and noticeable that there do seem to be more away wins but could be my imagination