• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hull v Boro Details Teams – Hull v Middlesbrough Location – The Tiger King Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Thur 2nd July 2020 Kick off – 17:00

I'm hoping for three more points here. Biggest thing that stood out to me about Warnock was how much fun he seemed to be having. He also made a point of praising the front three. Was it any coincidenc

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Hull arent to blame for Johnson not being able to cross, Robert's being too selfish, assombalonga being anonymous, our midfield being clueless and wing passing the ball to the opposition at every opportunity. Our inability to break hull down is all on us.

Add the decision to make a like for like swap up front instead of trying something different with the system to that list now.

This referee I hope we dont see again, every little thing has been given no advantage its actually killed the game. Thankgod Fletcher is on, hopefully now we can get some runs in behind now. 

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Just had a quick look on whoscored for ya - friend and Johnson are worse than Howson of those who started. Howson has a 55% passing accuracy apparently. Wing’s is also worse since he came on. Now let me watch the game!

Wing looks like he's got a 100% unsuccessful pass ratio since he's come on 😂

Just now, thomas said:

This referee I hope we dont see again, every little thing has been given no advantage its actually killed the game. Thankgod Fletcher is on, hopefully now we can get some runs in behind now. 

You wanna bet?

We’ve almost spent the entire second half in their half yet the keeper hasn’t touched the ball apart from goal kicks. Depressing. 

Just now, Borodane said:

We’ve almost spent the entire second half in their half yet the keeper hasn’t touched the ball apart from goal kicks. Depressing. 

We've been good in the first 2 thirds of the pitch!