oneBoro Forum

Boro v Hull (A) 1-2 (Assombalonga)

I'm sorry, but if we dont get the three points here and we play like we have in these 3 matches (whether under woody or warnock) since the break, were going down.

This is the worst team in the league and we cant lay a glove on them. Stoke should have had 3 or 4 on any other day and Swansea walked through us.

Were in major trouble.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hull v Boro Details Teams – Hull v Middlesbrough Location – The Tiger King Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Thur 2nd July 2020 Kick off – 17:00

I'm hoping for three more points here. Biggest thing that stood out to me about Warnock was how much fun he seemed to be having. He also made a point of praising the front three. Was it any coincidenc

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his

Posted Images

the longer this game stays 1-1 the more of a sinking feeling that we’ll get caught out 😔

Just now, RiseAgainst said:

Hopefully he'll be shaking the players at full time.

Hes very much culpable here. How has johnson survived the whole game? Why did he do like for like with fletcher and assombalonga? Hes seen the way weve played and hasn't tried to change anything about our approach play. It's been a shocking performance from him.

One Hull player trips up another Hull player and gets the free kick for it 🤦‍♂️