• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hull v Boro Details Teams – Hull v Middlesbrough Location – The Tiger King Stadium Competition – The Championship (only just) Date – Thur 2nd July 2020 Kick off – 17:00

I'm hoping for three more points here. Biggest thing that stood out to me about Warnock was how much fun he seemed to be having. He also made a point of praising the front three. Was it any coincidenc

I'm actually looking forward to games again. You know whatever happens, that the players will have been given a solid foundation to work on and will try. Warnock's brutal honesty combined with all his

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ladyspite said:

Well we dont deserve to lose this. We not been good but still the only team who actually tried 

We didn’t deserve to win either so there was always a risk. And that risk is significantly higher when you’ve got *** defenders like Johnson and Friend leaving players unmarked like that. Hull didn’t deserve to win but we deserved to lose for being absolutely ***. I’m almost done with this team for the foreseeable future. It’s just not worth wasting your time watching players that should only be semi pros. 

We've never looked like scoring, absolutely disgusting  performance, Hull are *** and they've taken 3 points. Players are shot shy apart from Saville and Tav  who have tried to have a go. Britt or Fletcher are not good enough to play as a 1 man striker.

Just now, Brunners said:

The one thing I will say is this has been one of the worst reffing performances I've ever seen. Any time we got near their goal he blew for a foul, including once when they tackled themselves.

I guess I'll try and enjoy league 1 next year..

Yep, thought the same. Couldn't even get into enjoying the game, the whistle was blown for absolutely everything. Thought the one where Tav scored looked like a poor decision to be honest, too. Barely touched the lad and it looked like he was going to ground before that.

All I can say is thank *** we won the last game.

Fully deserve that defeat.

Substitutions were absolutely shocking and baffling.

Hull were there to be beaten and it was obvious the change that needed to happen.

Coulson lb, and 2 up top was the obvious change and we would of won that game.

Hull were/are shocking so what does that say about us?

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

He managed the game very poorly.

How many games did Woodgate or even Pulis manage really badly? Are we really going to pull the trigger after one badly managed game. 

The entire team needs to be put up for sale. There is barely a championship player amongst them. Shocking performance. Time to accept that we are just not any better. Pretty bad from the manager today too. Like having Woodgate back in the dugout. Scared to change things when we couldn’t even get a shot on goal. 

I honestly can't believe it we let Hull do this we let Hull tackle us every second so we couldn't play football jeez how have we lost to a more rugby team than football team. But we were on TV we have lost or draw every single game on TV this season I believe. 

Just now, thomas said:

How many games did Woodgate or even Pulis manage really badly? Are we really going to pull the trigger after one badly managed game. 

Hes being paid presumably a lot of money to manage these 8 games. He can ill afford to make these kind of mistakes.

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

He managed the game very poorly.

I also thought Warnock hasn't helped himself today. The Spence injury seemed to really kill us for sure and there's not a lot he could do about that. But even then, I thought when he was bringing Fletcher on, he made the wrong sub, I thought the right call was Coulson tbh, go back to what worked against Stoke. We weren't getting any joy from Coulson's pace because Hull spent so much time camped in their own half so we should have left Britt on.