oneBoro Forum
ManBearPig

What would some positives be if we got relegated?

Might win some games but then again that’s what Sunderland fans thought 

• Like 1

The only positives people can think of could also apply to staying in the Championship. Clear out dead wood, appoint a DoF, cut ticket prices, rebuild with youth. There is nothing positive about sinking into the third tier, and for every Wolves and Sheffield United, there are far more Portsmouths and Sunderlands. I bet their fans thought L1 could be a blessing in disguise too.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Well I've said for a while that Sterling is Championship standard at best. 😁 Think we might struggle to afford his wages though...
    • Just out of interest, why were very few people wearing masks inside the ground yesterday. Surely that should have been one of the rules of entry. It didnt really make us look good and may have reduced our chances of continuing the experiment with an increase in attendance. Had i been there I would never have done so without a mask on.
    • I hate to admit but I’m impressed with Leeds first two games while surprised at Man U who I think are headed for mid table at best. I can’t see Ole holding his job for long if they continue the same way.  I am struggling with televised games because the atmosphere is just not there anymore, or is it me as I age I’m loosing interest.  The BORO seems to have taken lockdown to the extreme, it must have because I can’t think of another time news from the club has been so scarce. Will someone get Warnock the players and numbers he asked for so we can see our team progress to something resembling normality. Having watched the match I’m more then happy to see positive change but as with others I’m not content with the hangovers from last season particularly in the last third and set pieces.     
    • I just think we need to completely switch the wing backs. McNair for Spence, Coulson for Johnson 
    • A good mid fielder is worth his weight in gold. A good talker who can read, direct, control the game who commands respect from fellow players, a leader, a gladiator.  I’ll check on Amozon.    Seriously though I understand what you are stating and if it’s so obvious to us we are weak at crosses and set pieces I’m sure Warnock is as well. If only the club gets Warnock his targets I am pretty sure we can form a team that is competitive.