Mouk (Friend)

Spence(Howson)

Tav

Howson (Mcnair)

Saville

Roberts

Britt

Fletch

Love to see us go with 2 central strikers and start Tav AND Roberts. Would love to see Ravel get some minutes at some point; wouldnt be averse to him starting over a St and going back to the Karanka 4231 double pivot. With results around us and losing to Hull games are turning from must not lose to must wins. Lose this and I feel thats effectively it

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

If the players don’t show passion and desire today to get 3 points then we are down. It’s that simple. At Stoke we looked like we wanted to win and at Hull we just looked a wreck. Maybe the pressure of us being expected to win?

QPR have nothing to play for and we are fighting for our survival. There is something wrong if QPR out battle us today. 

Am I confident we can do that? No. But my god I hope I’m wrong!!

• Like 4

Massive game. Could go 6 points clear of the relegation zone (With Wigan's 12pt deduction), pretty much 7pts taking into account goal difference.

Like anything Boro related, we won't make it easy, but the signs are there that we can at least create a few chances now. Odds on Hugill to score though and talk of them expecting 15-20m bids at the end of the season... crazy!

Hugill is a big Boro fan. I know you usually want to do your best for your current club, but surely he won't want to doom us to league 1! Do us a favour Jord

1 hour ago, TheJew said:

Stoj 

Spence

Moukoudi

Fry

Coulson

Howson

Saville

McNair

Roberts

Fletcher

Britt

On paper that's our most offensive team we could line up with.

I'd like to see this team till the end of the season as we have to go out and attack all the remaining games to stand a chance.

1 hour ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Got a bad feeling about today. But I thought we'd beat Hull easily.

So what do I know... 

thats my thinking too, we normally dont turn up for this sort of game, im hoping today is different, i say hoping but praying is closer to the truth. we cannot concede early or first though.

small extra ray of hope is the slight possibility of a points deduction for sheff wed too. we stil need things from our deduction years back evening out.

Expect a lot of changes today. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Tav, Clayton, Nmecha, Wing potentially start. The players have only had 2 days rest. Worth noting QPR players have had 4 days. 
Not confident in the slightest today. Think Eze will torture whoever he’s up against.