• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

I know they're going on about Moukoudi a lot but I'm not sure he's playing as the deep lying midfielder so much as he's just there to try and stop the threat of Eze. If that's the case, I can see why you wouldn't choose to use Clayton who isn't gonna keep up with Eze for pace. It's a tough one but gonna have to go for it a bit and maybe lose that man marker.

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

probably why he's not playing for Man City

He actually reminds me a lot of a young Adam johnson. At one point his end product just clicked, I think roberts is still waiting for that click.

Also the amount of times Stojanovic has tried to give us the edge as soon as he takes the ball back and the rest of the team just stops when he gets hold of it. Like phew, thank God the keeper has got it... get your bloody head up and try to catch them out!