• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

I don’t think we are going to score again this season. This squad has really shown that they are league 1 standard. Sad state of reality that we have gone out of our way to create such a dire squad following relegation from the PL. must be the most expensively assembled league 1 team ever. 

Just a reminder that Wigan's run in is 

QPR

Barnsley

Hull 

Charlton

Fulham 

So pretty good chance they'll finish 12 points above us, we're down...

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

If I'm to give anyone credit today, it's probably Britt. He's tried hard but the quality behind him is dreadful. That point where he's in the corner there and battled to keep the ball, turns and then there's nothing going on around him.

I feel for Britt at times how is he meant to score with zero chances

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

That’s not how Warnock’s sides play though to be fair. 

We’re struggling to create chances though and again, just like with Hull we aren’t controlling a game. We just give it straight back to them and then get it back and lose it. 

it’s embarrassing 

1 minute ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Just a reminder that Wigan's run in is 

QPR

Barnsley

Hull 

Charlton

Fulham 

So pretty good chance they'll finish 12 points above us, we're down...

Given they'd be 6 points below us right now, they'd do well to get 18 points from 5 games.