• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Given they'd be 6 points below us right now, they'd do well to get 18 points from 5 games.

They only need 6 points from those 5 games to be 12 points above us considering we're not getting another point this season playing like this, they've already got a better GD 

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

Why is Britt in our box on corners he needs to be up top for counter attack. 

Id leave both Fletcher and Britt up since we are 1 nil down and in relegation zone, you leave 2 forward they'll leave 3 back at least. 

Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

They only need 6 points from those 5 games to be 12 points above us considering we're not getting another point this season playing like this, they've already got a better GD 

Haha, righto.

Incidentally when I posted 4 shots on target after the first 10-12 mins we’ve not had another one 🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Dam I hate he takes Roberts off for Tav. They need to play together then we have two creative player's

I don't think he currently has the legs for 90 minutes, 80 is the longest he's played so far.

Just now, Brunners said:

I don't think he currently has the legs for 90 minutes, 80 is the longest he's played so far.

Get this but Tav could of started instead of Johnson

This is the first time Ive actually believe that we’ll get relegated 😢

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I don't think he's really looked that tired, though. I get that they want to be careful but I'm not sure based on what we've seen whether he's struggling too much. We're dying for a goal and we still have Moukoudi on doing absolutely nothing.