oneBoro Forum

4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

To be fair to him, he's worked hard and had *** all from behind him all day. I wouldn't advocate a dive at any point but I can kind of understand why he's done it when he's getting nowt out of anyone else.

I’ll agree that he has done what he could but that dive was ridiculous as the qpr player barely touched him. He was looking for the pen and it was so clear. Stupid. Deserved loss today. We barely laid a glove on qpr. 

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

What happened in the summer was an absolute disgrace. Woodgate with no experience next to him, a coaching set up clearly cobbled together at the last minute, no money, three D1 players signed and 7 players out of contract. Over the years we’ve seen teams doing the same as us all get relegated yet somehow Gibson thinks he knows best. Shambolic. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

We might not even have a team to watch next season if league 1 and 2 don't restart.

Shame on Gibson.

I agree that's the issue. This might be the end of the Boro relagation. As can't see fans returning to staidums in 2020

Feel we may be in League One for a long, long time with the current staff at the club making footballing decisions 

Do we really trust Gibson and Bausor to sell half our team who's wages we can't afford being in League One with a diminished crowd and replace them with players good enough to take us up in 1 summer? Haha a little look at every decision the club has made since January 2017 tells a different story 

Can't wait to read the "bbbbbut he gives us £1m a month!" posts 

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

We're left to rely on other teams losing, because we don't look like winning 2 games.

Other teams losing is not enough unless we somehow pick up the points needed.

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own up and accept responsibility because since Karanka left in the Prem to Warnock now, across those 6 managers is one constant and it's the way this club has been run throughout. The way we spend, the way we recruit, the way we view managers, the way we want to direct the football at this club is pathetic and right now we're getting our just desserts.

• Like 8

Doomed to league 1, this team cant score or defend. We have got to ask ourselves now do we accept our fate and look for next years league 1 manager only play players for next season or stick with Warnock and hope that he can find something in this squad too keep us up?

I think Howson has given up now I dont blame him with the players hes playing with, I actually dont want too see any of them here next season apart from maybe Howson, Fletcher, Tav, Roberts, Stojanovic, Spence, McNair and Pears the rest out of the main squad can be mass sold for me.

• Like 1

“Jonathan was the outstanding candidate”. We knew then that Gibson was lying to us. He wanted to run the club cheaply for a couple of seasons and thought Middlesbrough FC were too big to go down. With so many players out of contract, kids being brought through with no experienced coaches guiding them, a manager too arrogant to accept help, this was inevitable. We could all see it. All apart from one man it seems. 

• Like 3

One thing I've learnt from the past few years is that whenever Boro return to being a competent football club with a decent footballing side, whether its in a year or five, i'll never take that for granted ever again. Just totally miserable watching this sh*te. 

• Like 1

That caller on bbc is 100% right, we defiantly lost the leader and the battler on the pitch when we lost Leadbitter and have never replaced him. 

• Like 2

We've created next to *** all, we've never tested the keeper, Howson has been absolutely awful, and when you persist starting with players like Johnson, and then take your top scorer off and replace him with an absolute carthorse like Nmecha you deserve all you get. What the hell does Tav need to do to start a game, the only one of our midfielders apart from Wing who actually isn't frightened to shoot and is capable of hitting the target. W

Warnock won't turn this around, he not only has he  a group of players who look incapable, but he has a bunch of players who are not willing to give blood for the shirt and that's one thing as a supporter that I can't stomach.I have seen some really poor Boro sides and this lot are right up there, we look like a team punching above our weight and out of our depth. We won't win another game from now till the end of the season.

8 minutes ago, White Band said:

Other teams losing is not enough unless we somehow pick up the points needed.

If none of the teams below us win a game, and lose at least 3 of them, we'd stay up without gaining another point.

That probably won't happen though, and Wigan's fixtures are favourable, so we desperately, desperately need to scrape some points.

I’ve got to also question what we do on the training pitch. We don’t create, we don’t control and we just pumped it forward and gambled. I thought the team today would be good. Alas, how wrong I was. No pattern or play and no idea what we did apart from what I said above. 
Now the problem we have is players not bothering because they know their agent will get them out anyway so won’t play in League One. 
But my final thing I will say is my oh my am I disappointed with the local lads (apart from Hugill lol good finish). 

The amount of passion that the players born in the boro showed was absolutely pathetic. Dael Fry, Wing, Coulson and Tav should be going mental at the other players going through the motions today. They need to let the other players know how much it *** hurts watching them serve up that ***. Yet, not one of them appeared to be doing that on the pitch. It echoes Warnock saying no leaders but you’d at least expect a bit of SOMETHING. But instead nothing. That hurts the most and once again I just feel so so so so so so disconnected with the club and the players. How can they not want to fight and work as much as your average fan? 

• Like 1

Problem is... If we do get relegated will the fans actually hold the club to account? Will hard questions be asked of Gibson, Bausor et Al? Or will we just angrily type away on Facebook Twitter and here shouting about how bad it is while happily clapping away in the stadium?