• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

If none of the teams below us win a game, and lose at least 3 of them, we'd stay up without gaining another point.

That probably won't happen though, and Wigan's fixtures are favourable, so we desperately, desperately need to scrape some points.

There are only two teams below us, though!  Wigan are not currently below us and there is no guarantee that they will have points deducted. 

8 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

SG hang your head in shame. BORO FC, RIP 

Glad people are starting to finally turn on Gibson.

Decision after decision he makes costs us severely. From going back to giving Southgate the job after reaching a EUROPEAN CUP FINAL it hasn't got much better other than the appointment of Karanka.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, White Band said:

There are only two teams below us, though!  Wigan are not currently below us and there is no guarantee that they will have points deducted. 

Not sure why anyone thinks they won't be.

Their owners and takeover being dodgy doesn't change the fact that they're in administration and the club is at fault.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Not sure why anyone thinks there won't be.

Their owners and takeover being dodgy doesn't change the fact that they're in administration.

I don’t think we can rely on that and as things stand they haven’t had any points deducted. 

Thats it...we're doomed!

Whoever said we could bank on Hugill scoring...hope you put some money on that! 

Ironic that he scores a bit of a worldie, then immediately has to go off.

We created enough chances to score & win the game...but as usual couldn't hit a barn door with a combine harvester.

Showed glimpses of decent play, but let QPR dominate the game for far too long.

You heard it here first. We. Are. Going. Down.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, VikingKingAdam said:

Spot on, those 3 couldnt run a bath between them. 

Regarding SG, he is generally  regarded as a great chairman by fans of other teams! I have been living amongst Leeds fans for decades now who think that.

Of course, that is based on his part in staving off liquidation in 86 and throwing containers of money at various managers starting with Robson. 

• Like 1

Well we wanted 2 strikers, but what we didnt want was all the other midfielders (well 2 cm and a cb) playing miles from them and just punting it to them. I think thats it now, Peterborough away next season is good for me though.

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Glad people are starting to finally turn on Gibson.

Decision after decision he makes costs us severely. From going back to giving Southgate the job after reaching a EUROPEAN CUP FINAL it hasn't got much better other than the appointment of Karanka.

The way Gibson systematically removed every connection to our successful rise under Karanka has to be questioned. I just can't see it as if he viewed Victor Orta the person as the problem any more, it's like he viewed Orta's position, his role within football as the problem. Anything that took control away from him. And yet here we are 3 years on from that decision, finishing lower and lower and heading into League One. He's got it wrong and he needs to realise that or we're never getting out of this shithole. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I don’t think we can rely on that and as things stand they haven’t had any points deducted. 

Well the 12 point deduction will be applied this season if they finish outside the bottom 3...or next season if they go down anyway.

So either way they are down, as far as I can see.

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Well the 12 point deduction will be applied this season if they finish outside the bottom 3...or next season if they go down anyway.

So either way they are down, as far as I can see.

unless they are 12-13 points ahead of us. Thus they need to get 7 more points than us in the final 6 games. then they may appeal and win 

• Like 1