• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Johnny A said:

Regarding SG, he is generally  regarded as a great chairman by fans of other teams! I have been living amongst Leeds fans for decades now who think that.

Of course, that is based on his part in staving off liquidation in 86 and throwing containers of money at various managers starting with Robson. 

Steve Gibson has long been regarded as a god-like figure by Boro fans, since 1986.

Unfortunately I think that goodwill started running out around 2009, got topped up a bit around 2016/17, but given what's happened since then, the well of goodwill is just about dry now, I think.

Edited by AnglianRed
2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

unless they are 12-13 points ahead of us. Thus they need to get 7 more points than us in the final 6 games. then they may appeal and win 

If we go down, it will be instead of Barnsley.

1 minute ago, Skinemrippers said:

Played against Swansea and was hooked off at half time. He’s not the answer. 

I’m not saying that he is, Just answering the earlier question. He’s  a player with passion and guts, similar to Leadbitter. 

4 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

unless they are 12-13 points ahead of us. Thus they need to get 7 more points than us in the final 6 games. then they may appeal and win 

Erk! Didn't think of that.

Just checked their fixture list... QPR, Barnsley, Hull, Charlton & Fulham.

3 potentially winnable games for them there. ☹️

Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Adam Clayton. 

No Clayton was brought in at the start of Karankas reign, Leadbitter left in Pulis reign so he cant have been a replacement. The other thing id dispute Clayton is half a leader that Leadbitter was. 

I hate gibson sacked karanka just because he demanded more investment in that January window. Karanka would go to press conferences talk about bojan, jese and even delafeu as targets. Yet our recruitment go and get gestede 

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run. 

Blinded fans that probably haven't been to a game since we got relegated.

From giving zero hour contracts to all staff at the training ground, banning certain media outlets because they refuse to publish what Gibson wants them too, the club is a complete shambles and it's down to 1 man only and that's the 'messiah' Mr Gibson. It's nice to see that fans are finally seeing him for what he's worth.

DOF is exactly what is required at the football to oversee all football decisions. A job that I thought was made for Tony Pulis because Gibson is completely inept. 

The club has been in declines since 2005 when we appointed Southgate.

Yes, we had a couple of good seasons under Karanka but Gibson still made costly mistakes in that era which nearly cost us. Ultimately, I believe he is one the reasons we got relegated because he didn't back Karanka in the January transfer window and when he did sack him, he appointed him with another rookie manager.

Every season from 2005 we could talk about a crucial point where MFC have something costly to jeopardize the club's position.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

I feel like I can sense an underlying negativity on the forum at the moment.

Do you find our lack of faith...disturbing, Lord CeeTee?

episode 4 GIF by Star Wars

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The matches are now coming too thick and fast for Warnock to make a difference. A couple of days to prepare for Millwall. What can realistically be done in that time? All I can think is Moukoudi at CB, Shotton RB, Coulson LB and mess about with the MF, Wing and Tav? But really it just feels hopeless. Shuffling people about and hoping for the best. 

6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I feel like I can sense an underlying negativity on the forum at the moment.

Even I've all but given up hope of survival at this point, mate, there's little positive left to talk about.

• Sad 1