oneBoro Forum

3 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

Warnock mentioned issues behind the scenes the other day. I wonder if there’s something going on we don’t know about. The team is showing absolutely nothing, no fight or passion or leadership. Howson has just signed a new contract and looked less interested today than he has all season. It’s a shambles. 

Woodgate's still at the club. Maybe he's stirring the pot somehow.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Glad people are starting to finally turn on Gibson.

Decision after decision he makes costs us severely. From going back to giving Southgate the job after reaching a EUROPEAN CUP FINAL it hasn't got much better other than the appointment of Karanka.

I've said it on numerous occasions, Gibson may have been in charge 30 odd years but you could right on the back of a postage stamp what he knows about football, and he's surrounded himself with like minded idiots who are on the same wavelength, they're just clueless, its not an opinion its a fact they can't help it they just don't know what they're doing. 

5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

At least Hull lost.

2 points off 18th.

To be honest that is of no crumb of comfort and why? because they are above us and we are just a bunch of nomads who seemingly are lost in the desert without a camel or guiding star! 

5 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

I've said it on numerous occasions, Gibson may have been in charge 30 odd years but you could right on the back of a postage stamp what he knows about football, and he's surrounded himself with like minded idiots who are on the same wavelength, they're just clueless, its not an opinion its a fact they can't help it they just don't know what they're doing. 

I completely agree but doesn't help when the fans sing his name like he is the hero. Like you said, he's the exact reason why we are in the position we are in and have been struggling since 2005.

11 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

QPR 3 defeats on the trot what better team to play than Boro, guarenteed to stop the rot!

Bristol City have lost all their games since the restart so expect another duck broken 😡

2 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

Can anyone give us a glimmer of hope? 

The steelworks has closed but there's hope that steel making will return in the form of a modern electric plant rather than a blast furnace. I do hope that happens and that quality jobs are created.

I see Howsons new contract has elevated him to a completely new level of mediocrity. Mix that with the  2 strikers up top that we have and what could go wrong? 

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

What is the point of playing players who will not be with us next season, they have no attachments to Boro nor make any difference moving ahead.

Don't understand the argument - play the best players you have.   If we had Messi on loan for the next 4 games you'd damn well start him regardless.

Roberts is no Messi mind, much as he seems to think he is.

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

To be honest that is of no crumb of comfort and why? because they are above us and we are just a bunch of nomads who seemingly are lost in the desert without a camel or guiding star! 

That’s what happens when you rely on loan signings and players who’s contracts are coming to an end.

All season there had been this mantra of  we’ll be able to offload the big earners then things will be different.
How is that going to affect the morale of the players when they know they aren’t wanted? it’s a ridiculous way to run a football club.

Nobody cares because they know they don’t have to be here next season. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, macapes said:

Don't understand the argument - play the best players you have.   If we had Messi on loan for the next 4 games you'd damn well start him regardless.

Roberts is no Messi mind, much as he seems to think he is.

I'm not so sure who would Messi replace in the team? Plus the famous question always asked of him could he do it on a warm Wednesday afternoon in Millwall