oneBoro Forum

1 minute ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I'm not so sure who would Messi replace in the team? 

Maybe Dejan 🤷‍♂️

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

Just watched Warnocks press conference. I do like him but can’t say he’s given me much hope. Just thinks we need the rub of the green. Can’t fault the effort. No time to get out on the training pitch so it sounds like the plan is just to hope things somehow start going our way. 
He did say the club needs a restructure after the season is over. Wasn’t that what Pulis was supposed to be doing? 

4 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

That’s what happens when you rely on loan signings and players who’s contracts are coming to an end.

All season there had been this mantra of  we’ll be able to offload the big earners then things will be different.
How is that going to affect the morale of the players when they know they aren’t wanted? it’s a ridiculous way to run a football club.

Nobody cares because they know they don’t have to be here next season. 

Agreed and Marvin clearly falls into that bracket.

Roberts does his best but that aint much really is it?

Useless, clueless and Warnock can not stop the apathy I believe, all hail Sir Steve

5 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I'm not so sure who would Messi replace in the team? Plus the famous question always asked of him could he do it on a warm Wednesday afternoon in Millwall 

In this team he'd replace Johnson at left back 👍

I've been told that the reason Woodgate is still at the club is that he has only lost the managers job on a temp basis. If we go down there are plans to give him the job again with a complete rebuild and a plan to return to PL as Sheffield did. If we stay up it will be woodgate with an experienced side kick or DOF. Gibson still believes Woodgate has the potential. The person who told me this is friends with a manager at sports management company and deals with someone at the club..non player.

Might be ***....but wouldn't surprise me

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Wow 1

You need to score goals to win a football game, you need  pace and creativity so the best thing to do is leave Tav, and Wing on the bench the 2 midfielders who do actually score goals and Coulson who actually isn't frightened to carry the ball and get forward. I thought for the experience Warnock and he's backroom staff have the subs beggared believe, we should have been making changes at half time it wasn't working only Roberts looked like creating anything. Moukoudi in midfield what a waste you may as well have put Clayton in that position. 

If someone can send Neil Warnock the oneBoro forum address, he won't need to assess the squad, we'll tell him who's *** crap, we've been watching this shower of *** balls it up all season.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Erimus 63 said:
40 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I hate gibson sacked karanka just because he demanded more investment 

Gibson sacked AK because he crapped himself when we went up and he realised how much it was going to cost to service a PL team. Gibson wanted to be relegated.

That really doesn't make any sense. 

He also didn't sack Karanka because he demanded more investment.  He sacked him cos results were *** and he seemed to be picking fights with anyone and everyone.  He got away with that while we were winning but you're not getting away with it when you aren't.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

I've been told that the reason Woodgate is still at the club is that he has only lost the managers job on a temp basis. If we go down there are plans to give him the job again with a complete rebuild and a plan to return to PL as Sheffield did. If we stay up it will be woodgate with an experienced side kick or DOF. Gibson still believes Woodgate has the potential. The person who told me this is friends with a manager at sports management company and deals with someone at the club..non player.

Well that confirms it Gibson has definitely lost it. At least it will reassure all the fans???

3 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

I wouldn’t be shocked at this as it’s been my inkling since Warnock came in. It will be all Keane’s fault

4 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

I'm sure the fans would be right behind that idea. Bring back the man who relegated us.  

I mean, we could just keep dropping until we find Woodgate's level.  Conference here we come.

33 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

Warnock mentioned issues behind the scenes the other day. I wonder if there’s something going on we don’t know about. The team is showing absolutely nothing, no fight or passion or leadership. Howson has just signed a new contract and looked less interested today than he has all season. It’s a shambles. 

I think that's unfair on Howson and most of the players.  I didn't see a lack of effort.  Howson played poorly but it wasn't because he wasn't trying, he just didn't play well.  I didn't see a lack of effort from any player today, I don't see that as a big issue really.

Also, maybe Warnock is just getting some excuses in?  He picked the team today, nobody else.  We started a must win game with a midfield of Moukoudi, Saville and Morrison.  If Woodgate picked that there would have been hell on.  We've got enough midfielders for all kinds of combinations, but I'd never have guessed that one in a million years.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

kill me now barney stinson GIF

• Like 1

I agree with CT, I don't think lack of effort is the problem. I said lack of fight because we don't really have any players that will take a game by the scruff of the neck and make things happen by force or by skill. 

We're a very poor championship side, not for much longer with the way we're going. I don't blame Warnock for this, he's come in and the tools he's been given are inadequate. If Gibson thinks Woodgate should be rehired, if we go down, I'll know he's offically lost it and should sell up.