oneBoro Forum

10 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

I've been told that the reason Woodgate is still at the club is that he has only lost the managers job on a temp basis. If we go down there are plans to give him the job again with a complete rebuild and a plan to return to PL as Sheffield did. If we stay up it will be woodgate with an experienced side kick or DOF. Gibson still believes Woodgate has the potential. The person who told me this is friends with a manager at sports management company and deals with someone at the club..non player.

Might be ***....but wouldn't surprise me

Strangely enough just mentioned Woodgate being Manager next season!

Lot to look forward too.....................NOT!

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

I've been told that the reason Woodgate is still at the club is that he has only lost the managers job on a temp basis. If we go down there are plans to give him the job again with a complete rebuild and a plan to return to PL as Sheffield did. If we stay up it will be woodgate with an experienced side kick or DOF. Gibson still believes Woodgate has the potential. The person who told me this is friends with a manager at sports management company and deals with someone at the club..non player.

Woody back in charge next season too right, he's learned  a lot from this experience, and showed how clever he is, brought League1 players into the championship so when we go down they'll be back to their real level therefore avoiding having to go into the transfer market clever Woody. I hope Robbie Keane's back with him what would we do without him coaching our strikers.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Downsouth said:

Strangely enough just mentioned Woodgate being Manager next season!

Lot to look forward too.....................NOT!

What, even if they have a plan to return to the Premier League like Sheffield United did?  🤭

13 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

I suspect thats why he kept around as well, I think I said that when Warnock took over. I cant afford a season ticket but I do go to fair few games at home and away, if Gibson put him back as a manager id simply give in and find new ways to spend my money and wont go back till Gibsons gone as it would prove that Gibson doesnt care about the club or fans anymore. 

6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think that's unfair on Howson and most of the players.  I didn't see a lack of effort.  Howson played poorly but it wasn't because he wasn't trying, he just didn't play well.  I didn't see a lack of effort from any player today, I don't see that as a big issue really.

Partially agree with that just too many players not playing well at the same time, it does take some effort to become bad

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

*** Christ. If that happens, I would withdraw my support until Gibson stopped showing so much arrogance and contempt for the fan base.

• Like 3

I think if Gibson tried to bring Woodgate back there would be a complete breakdown in relations with the supporters. I just can’t believe it will happen. 

Point taken about no lack of effort. Warnock said the same. It’s just so frustrating seeing players like Howson and Friend, the two leaders Warnock has talked about, shanking passes and making no impact at all. Feel utterly depressed. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

What, even if they have a plan to return to the Premier League like Sheffield United did?  🤭

It's great that we can all laugh about it in the most sarcastic way! Choice between laughing or cryng I suppose

15 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

In this team he'd replace Johnson at left back 👍

Don't think he would CT, look at Johnson's last 2 performances and he still didn't get subbed till late on, the lads cemented his pace at left back his made it his own. Its the bench for Messi.

Just now, Skinemrippers said:

I think if Gibson tried to bring Woodgate back there would be a complete breakdown in relations with the supporters. I just can’t believe it will happen. 

Point taken about no lack of effort. Warnock said the same. It’s just so frustrating seeing players like Howson and Friend, the two leaders Warnock has talked about, shanking passes and making no impact at all. Feel utterly depressed. 

I'm pretty sure that they (Howson, Friend and everyone else) are being asked to play those passes though.  It's all stuff into the channels and repeat.  Our passing accuracy has dropped like a stone since Warnock came in and it has to be because he's asking them to play that way.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Love a good 10 year plan!

1 minute ago, Skinemrippers said:

I think if Gibson takes us down we'll be verging on that anyway. 

What hope do you have of Gibson being able to oversee a rise from the 3rd tier again? 

If we become another Coventry what is the point of Gibson being here?