• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

I think its false, the information i was given just makes no sense to me- but the reason i've repeated it is that nothing that this club do makes any sense anymore.

Well even Steve Gibson must realise that he could never get the fans onboard with that.

2 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

I think its false, the information i was given just makes no sense to me- but the reason i've repeated it is that nothing that this club do makes any sense anymore.

I wish I could both laugh react and sad react to this

• Haha 1

Mrs WW is Thai and her brother loves footie and supports Liverpool. Mrs WW says if he ever comes over for a visit he'd love to go and see a Boro game. I don't know if I should take him.

Just now, Woof Woof said:

Mrs WW is Thai and her brother loves footie and supports Liverpool. Mrs WW says if he ever comes over for a visit he'd love to go and see a Boro game. I don't know if I should take him.

Do you like him or not?

• Haha 2
Just now, Duvel said:

I think if Gibson takes us down we'll be verging on that anyway. 

What hope do you have of Gibson being able to oversee a rise from the 3rd tier again? 

If we become another Coventry what is the point of Gibson being here? 

I have no hope, Gibson has been losing it season after season, the only chance we have is a Chinese takeover but our takeaway said they're not interested due to being closed during the Coronavirus.

• Haha 1

Im sure the club have an idea of where they want to get to, like they did last summer. That isn't a strategy though.

I could say I want to run a marathon in 6 months but to do that I would need to put in place a number of steps to get from being a couch potato to a marathon runner. 

If I didn't know anything about training plans or nutrition I'd speak to some experts and learn how to do things better. 

With the Boro it seems that we want to do something different but we don't change the way we do things.

Its like the couch potato wanting to run a marathon but still sitting on his *** every night instead of training. Its like the same person deciding he doesn't need to learn about training and nutrition, because he ignorantly thinks that he already knows everything. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

You're too cynical, DS.   I mean, they have a plan and everything!

Is this the one written with invisible ink and on rice paper?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, thomas said:

We are missing the titanic violin guy today. 

In lieu of that guy, I can offer you these cellists...seems somehow appropriate at this time.

22 minutes ago, Woof Woof said:

I'm not even sure you can class what Boro play as football these days...maybe take him to watch Darlington or Hartlepool?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Woody back in charge next season too right, he's learned  a lot from this experience, and showed how clever he is, brought League1 players into the championship so when we go down they'll be back to their real level therefore avoiding having to go into the transfer market clever Woody. I hope Robbie Keane's back with him what would we do without him coaching our strikers.    

There's nothing like a good conspiracy theory...and this is a good conspiracy theory!

Edited by Johnny A
Original comment was for different post

Monk said of the case, “There’s been nothing at the moment… Obviously I spoke to the club, and I think the phase they were in was obviously just talking to the panel and all that side of it, but in terms of verdicts and stuff like that, no, I’ve not heard when that’s likely to be decided.

I think they’ve only just completed, or finished off, in terms of evidence or whatever you want to call it.”

Could always hope for two deductions, haha.

Sheff Wednesday go beneath us with a 9 or 12 point deduction, though I dread to imagine that final game of the season.