• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bloody mess. This season is everything wrong with this club encapsulated in 9 months.  - Terribly Ran  - Owner that refuses to accept any criticism  - players on ridiculous infla

If we do go down, the club has to be taken to town for it. Absolutely has to be. We were in the Premier League 3 years ago. Now we're looking more and more likely to be in League One. Owner has to own

I love how Boro fans on BBC Tees are saying that we should of stuck with Pulis. Comments like that just sum up our fans atm and how poor the club is getting run.  Blinded fans that probably haven

Posted Images

We’ve got the following problems - 

1 - a manager with no long term attachment to the club. He will try to do his best but ultimately it’s not the same knowing he won’t be here next season. 

2 - a squad of players who are coming to the end of their time with boro. Some are on loan and some are moving on. Reality being that they don’t care about the shirt and will leave boro when we go down anyway. Can a manager who isn’t attached to the club long term motivate players who are about to leave? The last two games would suspect not. 

3 - our style of play has again changed with a new manager. Evidence would suggest that it isn’t suited to our players. (We can’t cross or score from set pieces).  

4 - coming out of COVID is always going to be tricky, but we are going down without a whimper. It literally feels like De Ja Vu form the prem season when we played Swansea today. Just waiting for that moment to come where the players are revved up and raring to go. Alas, it didn’t come. 

5- the final problem we have is that teams around us are picking up points. They look like they want it more and it just pains me to see us shaft it each time we play a game. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Changing Times said:

That really doesn't make any sense. 

He also didn't sack Karanka because he demanded more investment.  He sacked him cos results were *** and he seemed to be picking fights with anyone and everyone.  He got away with that while we were winning but you're not getting away with it when you aren't.

You'd be picking fights too with the likes of Woodgate and Downing causing discord in the dressing room.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Serious question:- is there any other club in the land that gives their chairman godlike status and forgives him for every mistake he makes regardless of how disastrous it has been for their club?

No and its not healthy. I've seen posts on fmttm today with people saying they'll back Gibson even if he takes us down. That's fair enough but how long does this unconditional support continue? 

I think some would let him take us down to non league and still chant his name in the ground. 

I think people look at clubs like Sunderland and Coventry and worry that we could end up like that. They never mention clubs like Leicester and Wolves who have been similar sized clubs to us for the last 30-40 years. 

It was always seen as sacrilege to criticise Gibson and it would have been madness to even think about him leaving, but I think he's gone stale now. I think if the club wants to be a club competing at the top end of this division again we either need a new owner or he takes a back seat and leaves the strategic running of the club to someone else. 

Gibson is probably the best thing to ever happen to this club, the journey from 86-06 was incredible but things have gone completely stale. It feels like we need new ideas at the club now. 

• Like 2

People criticise Gibson constantly, and it's only got louder in the past few seasons.

Not sure where this idea that he never gets criticism is coming from, you go on any Boro forum and a sizeable chunk of posters will be laying in to him or wishing for a foreign billionaire.

1 hour ago, VikingKingAdam said:

Its no more deadly than the flu. You are brainwashed buddy! No more deaths than usual according to the real world stats (Not doctored). How do you like those apples? 

You're a *** idiot, please get banned again asap, thanks

How quickly things turn. After 3 mins against Hull, I was convinced we would be safe, another Warnock great escape and look ahead to things finally getting better. Now I can’t muster a single bit of optimism. Where is our next point coming from? Genuinely I  have no idea. And I don’t think Warnock does either. 

Its no more deadly than the flu. You are brainwashed buddy! No more deaths than usual according to the real world stats (Not doctored). How do you like those apples? 

Are you one of these conspiracy theorists who laugh at everybody elses naivety for not realising things like the earth being flat?

The "real world stats" clearly show about 60,000 excess deaths just in the UK largely attributable to it.

3 minutes ago, sackrobson2 said:

Are you one of these conspiracy theorists who laugh at everybody elses naivety for not realising things like the earth being flat?

The "real world stats" clearly show about 60,000 excess deaths just in the UK largely attributable to it.

Ignore him, it's previously banned poster Adamboro.

• Like 1

Adam you really do have a flair for the obvious don't you?

You have been banned in the past for the simple fact that you are a pain in the ass, ridiculing members and confrontational to others and well for being a real "bighead"

Numerous times you have tried to rejoin under different guises, some I have stopped straight away but others being allowed just in case a leapord can change his spots, sadly your old traits come back too quickly and once again your account is deleted.

I believe you actually enjoy being a forum member, judging on how many times you have tried to rejoin, and you are capable of decent contributions and can interact under normal conditions, heck you even get "like" acknowledgements to some of your interaction.

So what do you want to do this time? is your stay going to be long or short?

Time to man up buddy, be a PART or be a PRAT, up to you, advise me to as to whether or not you want to continue being a member who can chat as often as he wants or a member that so many would wish to see the back of.

In the meantime until you decide and let me know you are on a open warning, behave or begone 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, VikingKingAdam said:

Not at all buddy, I just have a brain and can think past the social norm. Are you sure about your stats? Not doctored at all? Does your underwear stop a fart?  

Ha Ha.  You can "think past the social norm"  = flat earther

Those stats are from the government who if anything want the numbers to look as low as possible.  And what has the fart comment got to do with anything?  Does that mean 60,000 people didn't die because a fart can go through your pants?  

19 minutes ago, VikingKingAdam said:

Not flat at all buddy or you would fall off the end! Do you know hospitals get paid for their "victims". The fart analogy simply shows how ridiculous the need to wear masks and gloves, the body needs to be dirty to keep the immune system high. 

Interesting views, it’s very refreshing to hear the other side of the story. 

What are your views on climate change, 5G, black lives matter, Statues of slavers, Brexit, the BBC and LGBTQ+ issues?

27 minutes ago, VikingKingAdam said:

Let me stay bro, I am simply a truth teller, and opinions are allowed here? Sometimes if people dont like something its easier to go with the offended route rather than come at me with facts and your beliefs. I am not meaning to offend anyone. I also told you Boro would go down this season but no one believed me. 

Less smugness and more smogness will help your cause Bro!😉

Maybe more are now agreeing with you about Boro going down but let's not be boastful hey!